SOLD - Epic CF4 v1 Cherry - SOLD

Maxwell_E

Hi All. Selling a pair of CF-4's in Cherry, serial numbers from October 1994. Have owned these for about 3 years now. Since owning them I've replaced the woofer circuit electrolytics with big Solen caps, changed the tweeter padding resistors for Mundorf MResist Classics, and added store-brand Dynamat to the back of the horns. They sound and look fantastic, but my new house can only handle so many different pairs of speakers, so I've got to thin out the herd. I'll link photos here later, but for now I can post my local Craigslist link.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/seattle-klipsch-epic-cf4-cherry/7404842625.html

I'm asking $1800, but if you also buy my KV4 center channel you can have the set for $2000. Here's the ad for the KV4:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/seattle-klipsch-kv-center-channel/7411951046.html

Speakers are in Seattle, WA. I'm not willing to ship at this time due to size and handling risk, but I may be convinced to drive a fair distance (<100 miles) to meet serious buyers. Any delivery arrangement will include a substantial deposit up front, as I have been burned too many times.

*edit: price drop*

*edit 2: CF4 Pending, will make new post for KV4*

Edited by Maxwell_E
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, avguytx said:

@Maxwell_E  So I guess from the expired postings, they are both sold?  If so, might edit that in the header line.

Thanks for the heads up. Truth be told, I was getting pretty medium responses so I let the craigslist ad lapse, but I'm meeting a buyer tonight for the CF4's and will possibly post the KV4 under it's own thread after the holidays.

• Like 3

• Maxwell_E changed the title to SOLD - Epic CF4 v1 Cherry - SOLD
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you still have the KV-4 center channel for sale? I’m very interested in getting it for my husband if it’s still for sale. 
There’s one on Seattle Craigslist for sale right now, emailed the person twice with no response. Hoping to find one before Christmas. I know finding CF-4 speakers probably won’t happen that soon though! 
Thank you so much!!