Cables made a difference

VDS

2 hours ago, SWL said:

Remind me not to buy any Morrow cables....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Remind me to never disconnect audio cables unless I’m prepared to have them default to “reset” mode. Amazing what we are expected to believe. Although I have noticed if we lose power after a storm the electrical crews are out in mass “resetting” the power lines. You know - re-aligning the electrons for a smooth power transmission. The ‘fridge does run cooler after this is done - 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SWL said:

Remind me not to buy any Morrow cables....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Perhaps all the posts by people who say "Cables do not help" are fake news! Maybe the beer, auto and cat food industries create them so we will not believe in cables, saving money to buy more beer, cars and cat food! They pay 17-year-old Romanians to make these disparaging posts.

39 minutes ago, Pondoro said:

Perhaps all the posts by people who say "Cables do not help" are fake news! Maybe the beer, auto and cat food industries create them so we will not believe in cables, saving money to buy more beer, cars and cat food! They pay 17-year-old Romanians to make these disparaging posts.

This is a forum I access via the internet. I read this here, therefore I accept it as truth. 🙃

In my experience, cables absolutely can make a difference. My wife and I had upgraditis this summer and wanted to get the main system to a new level. We demoed several different integrated amps, power conditioners, cables, etc. With the first few things we tried, we didn't notice any differences. When we spoke to the owner of the audio store, he said to take these power cables and interconnects, if you don't notice a difference, something's wrong. I don't remember the brand, but they made the system so freaking bright that my system that we couldn't stand it. When I brought them back, I told him about how bright they are, he said great, now we know your system is capable of revealing differences in cables.