WTB Klipsch La Scala II

Rotobadger

Missed out on beautiful pair a fantastic price and now I'm looking for another.

I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area  Willing to discuss what you have with one exception.  I really don't want black.  Prefer walnut or cherry but I know I can't be choosy when it comes to finding the right speakers at the right deal in the right place at the right time.

PM me and let's talk.

Thanks!

Andy

On 11/16/2021 at 10:55 AM, wstrickland1 said:

$4,500, A Stock, all packaging. You'd have to ship from 29420

Photos [links.flickr.com]

Those are gorgeous and exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm just not sure the price, combined with what it will take to safely ship these will work for me.  I'm guessing, minimum $600-$700 to ship?  I wouldn't even know where to start...

But I really do like them.  What year?

Edited by Rotobadger

18 minutes ago, Rotobadger said:

Those are gorgeous and exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm just not sure the price, combined with what it will take to safely ship these will work for me.  I'm guessing, minimum $600-$700 to ship?  I wouldn't even know where to start...

maybe 2016 or 17 . guessing i'd have to check

1 hour ago, Rotobadger said:

Looks like they arrived on July 1 2017

44 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

Looks like they arrived on July 1 2017

I’m definitely interested if I can figure out shipping that’s somewhat reasonably priced and, more importantly, can be fairly sure they will arrive safely. 

If you’d like to talk, let me know and maybe we can work something out. 

43 minutes ago, michaelwardjoines said:

Where are the speakers located?

Really?  On my WTB thread??

15 minutes ago, Rotobadger said:

can be fairly sure they will arrive safely. 

Well that's the one thing you nor I can truly control. I would certainly be nervous about shipping. Not sure how all of that works but  once they leave my house I want no part of being on the hook for shipping damage.  Just being straight about that. I've sent amps and stuff but never anything like these monsters.

3 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

Well that's the one thing you nor I can truly control. I would certainly be nervous about shipping. Not sure how all of that works but  once they leave my house I want no part of being on the hook for shipping damage.  Just being straight about that. I've sent amps and stuff but never anything like these monsters.

Oh, absolutely. I certainly couldn’t hold you (or any seller) responsible for what a shipper does. 

Just don’t try to shove them into a paper bag. 

But seriously, I’m going to investigate further. They’re exactly what I want.