K-400 horns SOLD

Madman1

I have 2 k-400 horns that I pulled out of a really rough pair of Lascala. They do not match, apparently one is older than the other (sand cast). Obviously this doesn’t effect the sound. I would need to work on getting a proper box to ship these, but I can figure that if someone is interested. Of course they’re available for pickup in and around Chattanooga. Message me and we can discuss it. 

possible trade for a set of Dave's LMAHL.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I have 2 k-400 horns that I pulled out of a really rough pair of Lascala. They do not match, apparently one is older than the other (sand cast). I will sell either of the 2 for $150 or both for $250. I have resprayed these with black spray bomb. I would need to work on getting a proper box to ship these, but I can figure that if someone is interested. Of course they’re available for pickup in and around Chattanooga. I also have a single push pin connector k-55v and a single k-55m if you have interest in those. Message me and we can discuss it. 

Thanks.

Pm sent

• 3 weeks later...
  • Madman1 changed the title to K-400 horns for sale or trade
  • Madman1 changed the title to K-400 horns SOLD