What veneer is this?

JohnForte

- Klipsch 's Factory Titanium diaphragms for the K-75-K tweeter ( Made by Klipsch ) /  about $35 from Klipsch Parts .... Part #  127123 -

This is not the  common Aftermarket clone part sold by all online Vendors .

-klipsch  Factory capacitors are only  sold through the Klipsch Heritage Dealer  @JEM Performance 

JEM Performance Audio (412) 401-6915   theaudioroom@verizon.net

Numerous tests by various Klipsch Forum Members show that Klipsch Factory capacitors  sold by JEM  have excellent  sound quality 

@wuzzzer    @Sancho Panza    @frankgh   @dtr20

https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

CUSTOMER SUPPORT /9 AM -4 PM EST.

Klipsch Online Order Support
For assistance with orders placed on Klipsch.com (United States only):
Call 1-800-554-7724 or submit your request.

16 hours ago, JohnForte said:

I have some ALK crossovers on the way and some Crites diaphragms to put in. I want these to look as good as they sound!

Good choice.  The Crites diaphragms are light years ahead of the Klipsch part, and the ALKs are light years ahead of the other vendor mentioned above.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RandyH said:

- Klipsch 's Factory Titanium diaphragms for the K-75-K tweeter ( Made by Klipsch ) /  about $35 from Klipsch Parts .... Part #  127123 -

This is not the  common Aftermarket clone part sold by all online Vendors .

-klipsch  Factory capacitors are only  sold through the Klipsch Heritage Dealer  @JEM Performance 

JEM Performance Audio (412) 401-6915   theaudioroom@verizon.net

Numerous tests by various Klipsch Forum Members show that Klipsch Factory capacitors  sold by JEM  have excellent  sound quality 

@wuzzzer    @Sancho Panza    @frankgh   @dtr20

https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

CUSTOMER SUPPORT /9 AM -4 PM EST.

Klipsch Online Order Support
For assistance with orders placed on Klipsch.com (United States only):
Call 1-800-554-7724 or submit your request.

Thanks but I already have the diaphragms and ALK crossovers will be here in a few weeks. I have Crites diaphragms in my KG 4.2 for home theater and love the sound of them. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JohnForte said:

love the sound of them. 

so let me understand , you're saying that online sellers like   Crites - Midwest speakers - Simply Speakers , SS audio , Ebay , Amazon  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually sell ,Aftermarket  Made in China TI diaphragms  ,   that sound better than the Klipsch TI diaphragms  found in the  klipsch Cinema Professional  Series , plus the Cornwall III -Heresy III - Heresy IV -Forte III -Forte IV ,and even the Mighty Cornwall IV , 1 of the most Advanced Speakers in the Industry , c'mon , let's be serious -

4 minutes ago, RandyH said:

so let me understand , you're saying that online sellers like   Crites - Midwest speakers - Simply Speakers , SS audio , Ebay , Amazon  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually sell ,Aftermarket  Made in China TI diaphragms  ,   that sound better than the Klipsch TI diaphragms  found in the  klipsch Cinema Professional  Series , plus the Cornwall III -Heresy III - Heresy IV -Forte III -Forte IV ,and even the Mighty Cornwall IV , 1 of the most Advanced Speakers in the Industry , c'mon , let's be serious -

Do you know for sure where the Klipsch Ti diaphragms are made? Do you know for a fact the Klipsch diaphragms are not made in China too?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, RandyH said:

Uh, I never said that. I just said I'm happy with the ones I bought. I have no idea where any of them are made and have not heard the Klipsch diaphragms. They 100% smoothed out the top end on the speakers I installed them on. 

4 hours ago, JohnForte said:

have not heard the Klipsch diaphragms.

John , It's sad , for close to the same price as the Aftermarkets  , from Klipsch Parts , you could have purchased and enjoyed the Superb  sound  of the Klipsch TI Diaphragm of the Forte IV -Heresy IV -Cornwall IV , in your Forte 1 

2 hours ago, RandyH said:

John , It's sad , for close to the same price as the Aftermarkets  , from Klipsch Parts , you could have purchased and enjoyed the Superb  sound  of the Klipsch TI Diaphragm of the Forte IV -Heresy IV -Cornwall IV , in your Forte 1  .

I definitely wouldn't describe my experience with Crites diaphragms as "sad".

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

The veneer and finish are looking great.

I have some satin black Heresy IIs that I've thought of veneering, but I have enough things going on. Plus, where they sit I mostly see black grills, and I have walnut JBL 4311s to look at. 😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

The veneer and finish are looking great.

I have some satin black Heresy IIs that I've thought of veneering, but I have enough things going on. Plus, where they sit I mostly see black grills, and I have walnut JBL 4311s to look at. 😏

Thanks it took me a while but I'm happy with how they turned out. Much better than the black! I have JBL L50 and L100 in walnut as well. 

• 1 month later...