LIST ON CORNWALLS

mopar dave

If you have a stereo store near you they will have a Blue Book like any auto dealer would have. They will list the list price then and what they are worth today. (Be forewarned..They are worth a LOT more today used than what is in the book trust me.)

A good set of Cornwalls today, very clean etc., etc., all original parts, and on Ebay for YR. 1985. (You have Cornwall I's BTW, Which to most, are more desirable, they should go any where from say 700-1500, with most on Ebay going for 700-900.)

If your selling, I suggest you post PICS and offer it here first. You already have a captive audience of Klipsch lovers, and I am sure you will get a fair price too.

thanks for all the replys guys. i built mine for about $500 so i guess i did o.k. at first listen they seemed alittle bright, but the more i listen the better they sound. my father helped build them , and i think he got the klipsch bug. he wants to build a pair of belle's. i need AA networks and mid horns. does anyone know where i may find them. watching ebay. later dave1.gif