SOLD: Juicy Music Peach

J M O N

I have for sale an original (version I) Juicy Music Peach pre-amp.  I originally purchased this from our highly respected @Daddy Dee back in December of 2005 (may he rest in peace).  It has had very little use since I’ve owned it due to a variety of reasons (very limited time for listening, not having primary system setup over several years, and owning a few other similarly high quality pre-amps).  As a result of this, I would guestimate it has had about two years of mostly weekend use since I’ve owned it and it has sat protected in its box for at least 14 of the years that I’ve owned it.  It comes with its original box and manual.

The pre-amp is in overall excellent condition.  Looking it over the only defects I find are some very, very slight indentations on the top of the case that are only visible if you look very closely under lighting.  They look as if a wire may have been sitting on top of the wooden case and some weight or pressure was applied to it.  Other than that, it is probably in about the same condition it was when shipped new.  Functionally, I just had it set up recently and it is working as I remember when I used it last several years ago (still sounding great!).

Price is $OLD.  This price includes transaction fees (e.g., PayPal) as well as shipping and insurance anywhere within the continental U.S.  For other locations, contact me and I can estimate the cost.  For security reasons, buyer must have been a member of the Klipsch Forum for at least six months with at least 10 posts as of the time of this ad being posted.  For potential buyers that don’t meet that criteria, I will still consider selling but payment must be made with a U.S. Postal Money Order and I will not ship until funds have cleared.

Please note that I do not live on the forum so you won’t always get an immediate response.  I will however ensure I’m checking this thread and PMs at least daily.

Edit: Pre-amp is located in DFW.  Discount will be applied for those that can pick it up in person.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

I'm fairly certain this didn't come with any upgrades.  If my memory serves me right (and sometimes it doesn't), I believe the updates that were offered by Mark didn't come out until the time version II of the Peach and Blueberry came out.  Maybe some of the other Juicy Music aficionados can chime in if they have better information.

• Like 1

Dee did some tube rolling with that Peach, but he didn't have any upgrades done to it. I've posted before that the first time I met Dean he was soldering on that Peach at Dee's house at a Scott, AR gathering. Dee and I had several conversations about tubes in a Peach. I have no idea, of course, what tubes are in it now.

SSH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had the chance to audition the Peach when Mark first introduced it here too many years ago.  What a truly marvelous and extremely flexible line stage! My wife and I both really liked it, but were just not in the position at that time for another preamp.  An outstanding component from a gifted and influential designer.

And yes, RIP Dee.  He was a good friend and an absolute gentleman in the truest sense of the word.

• Like 3

• J M O N changed the title to SOLD: Juicy Music Peach