New Xilica XP-2040 / LavAudio DAC / Yamaha M-45

Emile

Just checking to see if there is any interest for a Xilica XP-2040. Bought it new a couple of months ago and used it for maybe 4 hours. Paid about $800 for it and an additional $50 for XLR-RCA cables. Think of asking $650. Tried integrating JBL 2446H drivers with CF-3's in a small stereo room. But, going back to a simple CF-3 only setup

Also bought a DAC for this - a LavAudio DS600; see https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XX1NXJL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details . Includes bluetooth and unit has gotten very good reviews. Paid $250; how about $150.

Haha, also got a Yamaha M-45 for this. Don't remember what I paid for this :)  

Any interest, let me know and I will make a full listing for these.

Cheers, Emile

It's pretty hard to beat a pair of CF-3's as they sit, for sure.  I have no desire to change out the K-63 drivers to anything else as I don't hear any oddball anomalies that apparently some do.  Plus, I have a pair of replacement K-63's and a K-1030 woofer (which I believe is for the version 3's)  My crossovers are good as they sit and had minor work and testing done to them so they are golden.  

• Like 1