What Brand of Noise Cancelling Headphones (Wireless)

Gilbert

I've got a daughter (Lauren, aka Manita....... spanish for little sister) that wants a good pair of noise cancelling headphones (not ear buds), and I'm not sure what to buy. She loves music, not sure where she gets that from...... anyway, the price limit is set at $800;  based on Amazon.com ratings research, that should easily be enough to get her something really nice. She takes very good care of her stuff, and I've no concerns buying her highend headphones. She's not the type that would trash'em within a year.

What do I buy her?

All I can tell you is that I have the Bose over the ear QC 35 ll and I love those things despite all the bose bashing.

They're comfortable, sound pretty decent and seem pretty durable (I've dropped them on asphalt a couple of times).

I got them for free. My wife's employer gifted them to all the employees a couple years ago. At that time the price was around $300-$350 I think.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I've got a daughter (Lauren, aka Manita....... spanish for little sister) that wants a good pair of noise cancelling headphones (not ear buds), and I'm not sure what to buy. She loves music, not sure where she gets that from...... anyway, the price limit is set at $800;  based on Amazon.com ratings research, that should easily be enough to get her something really nice. She takes very good care of her stuff, and I've no concerns buying her highend headphones. She's not the type that would trash'em within a year.

What do I buy her?

Gilbert:

I like the Klipsch NC in ear, you can literally mow you lawn, be on tractor, and hear nothing but music. If she doesn't what in ear, than the Sony something or other 1000, They are on Amazon, way better than the Bose in both NC, and the sound. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

The Klipsch McLaren Edition NC is this one. On special for $250, they were $350

Klipsch T5 II Active Noise Cancelling ANC True Wireless Earphones McLaren Edition with AI Hands-Free Operation, Bluetooth 5.0, Best Fitting Earbuds with Patented Comfort, and a Wireless Charging Case

The Sony is this one, they are on Special for $250, that's $100 less than I paid

Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones with Mic for Phone-Call and Alexa Voice Control, Black