Klipsch DELISTED

Tom1974

Funny ha ha it’s pretty stupid when people are pissing and moaning about not having pictures when there a 1000 mile away or further from the pick up location. Sounds to me just like a bunch of nosy people with nothing else to do.

Edited by Tom1974

On 11/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, Tom1974 said:

Dubuque Iowa pick up only

1 hour ago, Tom1974 said:

Funny ha ha it’s pretty stupid when people are pissing and moaning about not having pictures when there a 1000 mile away or further from the pick up location. Sounds to me just like a bunch of nosy people with nothing else to do.

Dunno....I just clicked on this thread to see where you were located but given where you are at there may be a limited audience and some folks like to help newer folks sell their stuff, which is nice, btw and a steal, imo. GLWS.

2 hours ago, Tom1974 said:

Glad I wasted my time posting pics for all you tire kickers

You are asking premium money for what you are selling and looking to put as little effort as possible into your sale. I'm not sure what you are expecting.....

• Like 3

Usually when this happens here the seller typically lights the speakers on fire and puts it on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Don’t know how you think I’m asking a premium price. I can part the RF7 main speakers out for a grand I have done it before. Go buy the stuff new or somthing equivalent and see what that cost you. They are in great shape and well taken care of. So if you don’t have anything useful to add maybe just keep your mouth shut. 

2 hours ago, Tom1974 said:

Glad I wasted my time posting pics for all you tire kickers

You posted 4 days ago.  Stuff doesn't always instantly sell.  Time to show the world that us Midwesterners are kind and patient.  🙂

3 hours ago, Tom1974 said:

it’s pretty stupid when people are pissing and moaning about not having pictures when there a 1000 mile away or further from the pick up location. Sounds to me just like a bunch of nosy people with nothing else to do.

Well, this is a speaker forum and we like to see pictures of beautiful Klipsch speakers, imagine that! Plus, as an added bonus to you, pictures will actually help you sell your stuff! See it works out for everyone this way good luck with your sale some fine Klipsches you got there. 

• Moderators

Cleaned up this thread for you, which wasn't your fault, and then back to banter.

Re-list them, and start over if you are serious about selling them.

You can put up photos, don't put up photos, I don't really care. Next time someone asks for photos just ignore them, you don't need to comment on the request, 

Your comment about posting the photos and then not selling speaker in 12 hours just wend way beyond the pale.

Go to craigslist or ebay if you are in a hurry. 

• Like 1