Pictures of your vintage audio gear.

henry4841

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my Solid State Setup. Luxman R-115 Receiver with a whopping 70 per channel, then the Luxman F-114 amp for surround sound, not quite as good but does the job. And the Technics DAC Preamp and Processor, with the Luxman P-102 turntable on top.

IMG_20211221_201747.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My Sansui 1010 from mid-70s. A lightweight compared to the others, coming in at 10 W per channel. Haven turned it on in decades. Not worth much, but it was my first. Saved up all my wages from my first summer job to get it. It started my interest in hifi. 6da41c39b7b0a45de9fb93b4239788c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Not SS; not valve. But it iz vintage, and purely mechanical. All the way from Camden, New Joisey, by way of New York, West Germany, Maryland, Colorado and Az, (🎼🎵”And all points in between”🎶 I have schlepped dis ting around da woild) featuring “Nipper”: The Victor Talking Machine!

A36C0A11-2967-4560-A5B6-0FAEA08C8979.jpeg

D60A4535-7FCD-49DB-AF86-07D4FC7F186C.jpeg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, JBCODD said:

Not SS; not valve. But it iz vintage, and purely mechanical. All the way from Camden, New Joisey, by way of New York, West Germany, Maryland, Colorado and Az, (🎼🎵”And all points in between”🎶 I have schlepped dis ting around da woild) featuring “Nipper”: The Victor Talking Machine!

You're setting the bar pretty high for vintage...LOL

Very cool!

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2021 at 4:39 PM, FFBman said:

My Sansui 1010 from mid-70s. A lightweight compared to the others, coming in at 10 W per channel. Haven turned it on in decades. Not worth much, but it was my first. Saved up all my wages from my first summer job to get it. It started my interest in hifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a Sansui 210 for restoration. Works as is and plenty power for 85db test speakers in small room. Just 10 watts also. Sounds good. 

1 hour ago, henry4841 said:

I bought two of these. I just did a complete recap and cleaning of this one. Always liked the Yamaha look of that era. 

I always liked the Yamaha look of that era, too. To me, they look crisp as opposed to the lush look of Marantz and Sony at the time.