SOLD: Bose 10.2 Version I

Iteachstem

Hello all,

I picked these up just to see what they sounded like. These are a good example of vintage audio speakers and may work well for your listening needs.(For reference, these were $1,199 speakers back in the day!) They didn't oust any of my current speakers, so I am passing them along. All drivers are original and function correctly. Cabinets have typical wear for their age and one has a bit of laminate missing from the bottom corner.  The pictures show the exact condition.

Garage audition at time of purchase to verify everything functions correctly and to your liking.

Local pick up - 60511 Western burbs of Chicago

Asking $180 for forum members (Listed higher locally on CL)

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

I sold these speakers back in the late 80's when they were new along with the JBL L Series of the era (L20t, L60t, L80t, L100t, & 250ti).  We sold a surprising amount of the 4.2, 6.2 and 10.2 speakers and I really thought those 10.2's did a really good job for what they are.  Oddly enough, a friend of mine that bought a pair from me back in 1988 still has them and has only had to have them re-foamed.  They still love them.  But that's why there are speakers for everyone out there.

GLWS.  They are definitely in great shape.

• Thanks 1

• Iteachstem changed the title to SOLD: Bose 10.2 Version I