Speaker pairing

Driftergtr2501

What center channel and surrounds would you recommend pairing with dual R112SW's and Klipsch Heresey1.5's? I'm putting together a home theater system around current primary speakers and what I already have on hand. But I do intend to upgrade at some point.  Looking for 7.1.2 setup

Edited by Driftergtr2501

What center channel and surrounds would you recommend pairing with dual R112SW's and Klipsch Heresey1.5's? I'm putting together a home theater system around current primary speakers and what I already have on hand. But I do intend to upgrade at some point.  Looking for 7.1.2 setup
Ideally stick with the Hersey 1.5s for the center and even the surrounds.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Driftergtr2501 said:

you may add more Heresy Speakers to the speakers you currently have , in case you're looking for 1 or 2 pairs of Heresy  , you can reach out to  @dirtmudd, he's got 2 pairs of Heresy speakers  for sale -  Mike's Location is Utica NY -

17 hours ago, 000 said:

you may add more Heresy Speakers to the speakers you currently have , in case you're looking for 1 or 2 pairs of Heresy  , you can reach out to  @dirtmudd, he's got 2 pairs of Heresy speakers  for sale -  Mike's Location is Utica NY -

Need to get my post count up some so I can PM.  But I'm not opposed to getting some reference speakers for movies. 

Your front 3 speakers should be the same for the best sound...in fact your center should be at least as good as your left and right, as it is the main one on for Movies and multichannel music. If you cannot afford this... I would get just one Heresy or a pair of Heresy's, and then when you upgrade your front channels move them to the rear. You can always run without a center until you get your reference speakers and just get a 2nd pair of Heresy's for surrounds...then when You upgrade your fronts...you will have a killer setup. 😉

I am running K402 MEHs for my front and no surrounds currently and it sounds great. Sometimes you just need to get the best you can afford in small steps, and buy more pieces as you can afford them (IMO). We have all been there before.

• Like 1