Tweeter search.

Jomac60

7 hours ago, jjptkd said:

or have a higher impact in terms of quality

You' re saying  that the klipsch TI Factory k-107  Diaphragm   found in the Heritage Heresy III and Heresy IV is a lower quality product  than the Crites clone aftermarket  , LOL , anytime you buy a klipsch part , you get also get a Free BS , Lapel button   :D

3 hours ago, Jomac60 said:

Thanks for the encouragement. I am awaiting a reply from Crites. I'm pretty sure the diaphragm he offers is perfectly suited for my needs. Identical imho.

Crites customer service and pricing are excellent across almost their entire range of products, and they do not sell an inferior product.  As far as I know, everything they sell is tested and is released for sale with full transparency.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 000 said:

You' re saying  that the klipsch TI Factory k-107  Diaphragm   found in the Heritage Heresy III and Heresy IV is a lower quality product  than the Crites clone aftermarket  , LOL , anytime you buy a klipsch part , you get also get a Free BS , Lapel button   :D

That's not what I said at all my point was that in this particular case with this particular part I don't think, to quote Claude here, "there's a dimes worth of difference" and I certainly would not wait weeks for Klipsch parts department to come through when I could have it just as fast as the mail can get it to me through Crites. Of course this is just my opinion based on my experiences so take it for what it's worth.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

I certainly would not wait weeks for Klipsch parts department to come through

let me ask you , another question , say , klipsch Parts are available on the Forum , via a  Klipsch Parts Store  or through  various online Klipsch Authorized sellers , would you buy the Genuine klipsch part over the Aftermarket , same price , same delivery options .

5 hours ago, 000 said:

let me ask you , another question , say , klipsch Parts are available on the Forum , via a  Klipsch Parts Store  or through  various online Klipsch Authorized sellers , would you buy the Genuine klipsch part over the Aftermarket , same price , same delivery options .

It would depend on the part-- in the case of this tweeter diaphragm as long as the prices were close and I knew shipping would be reasonably quick I'd probably stick with the Klipsch part but that is not the case and I consider the Crites part to be more or less equal to factory quality so service wins the day here.

Honestly I'm sure Klipsch parts dept. has better things to do anyway than hassle themselves with these types of parts requests better to keep the lines open for more important orders, parts that aren't readily available in secondary markets. Again, just my opinion here. 

• Like 2