MEH Synergy

3 minutes ago, edzu1234 said:

Has anyone heard these JBL's?  I wonder how they would compare with Jubilee's?

I have heard both.  HOWEVER, the comparison can't be made.   The jubilee setup was in a room THE SIZE of my entire old house and there for 15 pieces of gear in the chain completely different from what I was using. I'm of firm belief that less in more in audio when possible.   Im a DAC to amp guy. The dynamics certainly seemed to pop a bit more on the jubilees, but the phantom center was also absent on first listen (which is a no go for me).  If have to hear them in similar or the same room with similar gear.   I'd Def give the knob to the jubilees, but I can't say by how much and even the old jubilees would likely cost you triple my asking price here with decent amps and active... 

5 minutes ago, 000 said:

actually more like 10k$ , without DSP-  your Deal is :emotion-21:

Thank you sir.   These speakers are a BARGAIN, trust me.   If I wasn't getting a deal on these sh50s, these speakers wouldnt be sold. Their current cost is close to double my asking price, excluding grilles I had made. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kalifornian said:

I have the k402 with similar jbl lowers (dual 18") and sound is phenomenal.  If these are anything close its the best deal you will find on something close to a jubile

I honestly believe nothing can beat these at this price. I'm biased, I own them and am selling them.  But, as many of you know, I have A LOT of Klipsch gear.   And I've heard the quad 15's and jubes as well....