*SOLD* Custom KI-362 Pro CornScala Type Speakers Snohomish WA

jjptkd

Ok so I have decided to put these back together and offer them for sale as a complete pair of speakers. I've had these up and running now for a few days and they sound great- a lot like the Chorus 1 but with a "bigger" more open midrange sound. I'm only selling these because my brother recently gifted me back my old KLF-30's that I plan on doing a full restore / upgrade on. That and with another custom 335 build means I have too many speaker and running out of room. Local pick up only cash and carry must be willing to come to my house and hear them then pack them out thanks.

Any way here's a link to my CL post:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/d/snohomish-custom-klipsch-ki-362-chorus/7422134414.html

Link to my build thread:

• Like 3

The KI line of speakers and parts are pretty versatile on what box you build for them.. I’ve had quite a few of the KI line and loved every one of them. Great parts and would be a great buy for someone to build some great speakers
good luck with your sale
Let us all know if you change your mind about shipping the parts.

• Thanks 1

• jjptkd changed the title to For Sale Custom KI-362 Pro CornScala Type Speakers $900 Snohomish WA
24 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Did she make you write that??
:P

I had a pair of KP 362, now I have seller's remorse. Glad you're so far away...GLWS.

These are home made types but sound very good. I had a guy over today spent a couple hours listening to all types of music and they rock for sure. 

Alright I'm going to keep these together as a set until after the new years, would really like to just move these out all at once one and done local deal but if that don't work I'll split them up and sell all the parts individually. I bought all the parts new except the Type E networks and the CF-4 horns. If you have interest in any of these parts you can PM me and I'll let you know when I'm ready to tear them down thanks.  

In addition to these parts I have a set of Crites type "A" crossovers for sale in another thread $325

Might be listing for sale a brand new pair of the Kappalite 3015 4 ohm woofers not sure yet on these. $400

All prices include fully insured shipping to the lower 48 and Paypal fees thanks.

1 hour ago, Limberpine said:

What is the approximate size of the cabinets? Are they more Chorus or CornScala? 

I'm not far from you down in Portland, OR. 

These are the trapezoidal pro cabinets ki-215 subs modified they are actually smaller than a Chorus cabinet I call them CornScala type speakers because of the modified type B crossover and Cornwall parts larger mid horn and lower crossover point. 

• Like 1

• jjptkd changed the title to *SOLD* Custom KI-362 Pro CornScala Type Speakers Snohomish WA