2-Klipsch RSW -15 subs in black OBO

davis419b

I have too many RSW-15 subs and need to sell some of them. Both work as they should except one of them the on/off switch does not work it always stays on I just use a cheap surge protector that I can use to turn the power off. I do not leave any of my subs powered on all of the time. The guy I bought them from had RF-7's sitting on top of them so there are some scratch marks. Neither one came with a grill. Price is $500 each or both for $900 OBO I donthave a place to put these,

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, davis419b said:

These are the best subs that I have found for music .

I have to agree with you there. Years back I stumbled on a Klipsch Ultra 2 subwoofer setup thinking that they would replace my RSW-15-- while they were certainly quite a bit louder and hit lower a lot harder they sounded a little "sloppy" next to the RSW. Not horribly bad or anything and hard to say what my impression would have been had I not had the RSW there to compare them to. In the end I ended up keeping both Sub sets talk about crazy bass output!

• Like 1

• davis419b changed the title to 2-Klipsch RSW -15 subs in black OBO
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an RSW 15 in my 15 x 17 sloped roof bedroom. Heaven. Will go into a smaller room in the new house. I have a friend in Greenville, less than an hour away. Do you have a sub amp also for sale? Please PM me if at least 1 RSW 15 is not sold.

Thank you

On 1/15/2022 at 8:21 PM, nola said:

I have an RSW 15 in my 15 x 17 sloped roof bedroom. Heaven. Will go into a smaller room in the new house. I have a friend in Greenville, less than an hour away. Do you have a sub amp also for sale? Please PM me if at least 1 RSW 15 is not sold.

Thank you

Greenville is very close !