special headphone pillow?

prodj101

is there such a pillow that allos you to lay with your head sideways, so that your ear would be facing down into the pillow while wearing full size phones? When ever I'm lying in bed listening to music, I naturaly turn to my side, only to realize that I can't unless I wanna break my headphones. I would pay alot of money for that 9.gif

i have those "Nasa Memory Pillows" and you actually CAN lay sideways, but they cost me $120 each. Yikes!

Another option is the actual headphone for your pillow. you put this little espeakers (a disk about 2.5 inches in diameter and 1/4-1/2 inches thick) inside the pillowcase.

Also, Etymotic Research headphones are wonderful to sleep in and excersize with. My dad got a pair for when he runs marathons.

• 15 years later...
6 hours ago, Aleksks said:

I'd suggest that you look into latex pillows. Personally, I picked one up somewhat randomly a few years ago and I haven't found anything better. But you can read reviews here to have some good options for you. Hope it helps.

You realize that this is a 16 year old thread 😀

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Aleksks said:

I'd suggest that you look into latex pillows. Personally, I picked one up somewhat randomly a few years ago and I haven't found anything better. But you can read reviews here to have some good options for you. Hope it helps.

Holy Necro-Post, Batman!  justin_tx_16 hasn’t logged into this site for a year and a half, and the original thread will hit its 17th birthday soon.

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I still want an ostrich pillow. One of these days I'll get one..

The biggest problem with those is they never stay still long and tend to smell. 

Cornwalls seem to work well.