Ampsandsound Stereo 15. SOLD

CECAA850

54 minutes ago, Shiva said:

perhaps time to go through your pics here and delete the old ones.

When I was moderator I had unlimited picture storage.  It would take forever to delete enough pictures to get under the limit.   If someone is truly interested I'll get the pictures to them.  I've done that already to the first person who contacted me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I expect it will be shipping soon 😀.   Take it to fedex, pay, them $25 and they will box it mate... They will fragile pack it and be responsible for their packing job. Done this plenty of times.... 

Will need to call the local FedEx.  $25 sounds dirt cheap to pack and be responsible. 

• Like 1

Whatever you do, don’t let the UPS store pack anything for you. About 15 yrs ago they packed and shipped some heavy speakers for me. When they got to the buyer, totally destroyed. I later found out that they put them in a single box each with nothing but packing peanuts. 85 lb. (each).

In the end they paid the claim, but never again for me.

1 hour ago, Shakeydeal said:

Whatever you do, don’t let the UPS store pack anything for you. About 15 yrs ago they packed and shipped some heavy speakers for me. When they got to the buyer, totally destroyed. I later found out that they put them in a single box each with nothing but packing peanuts. 85 lb. (each).

In the end they paid the claim, but never again for me.

Each store is an independently owned and operated franchise so results will vary but generally speaking you never know what you're going to get if you just drop something off to ship likely some highschool kid who doesn't know any better will screw it up pretty good. I have a store close to me that I've shipped several large heavy items through I spoke with the owner directly and explained what was going on and expressed  my concerns up front in terms of damage and they were able to do a great job each time.

• CECAA850 changed the title to Ampsandsound Stereo 15. SOLD