Klipsch Cinema 1200 Wifi missing and cant update-no bluetooth either

CaptainKirk1a

Hello, I have the new cinema 1200 and previous to the firmware update everything was working  fine. This thing sounds amazing and way better htan the bose 700

After performing the update the firmware readings for WIFI does not show any number next to it at all ....not one digit or dot and sur R00 which should be a different reading just says WIFI. it is almost the like bar is doesn't have wifi anymore after running the update. I have tried to do the second update several times with 8 different flash drives all formatted to fat32 and several sizes from 100 mb to 8gb. I have tried the factory resets and bricked soundbar instructions as well and they dont work at all.I have tried to roll back per the email Klipsch sent and it cant even do the wifi aspect update at all. Almost the like internal driver for it is gone. is there any way to make every reading below read back to zero and start from scratch and reinstall or reactivate specifically the wifi or a way to turn on wifi  on or reinstall only this driver through other means. Direct ethernet connection to router with a cable, wps, and Bluetooth don't work either as they are usually on the same driver and chip and it looks like sur r00 is problematic as well.

This is exactly without deviation how it looks through the firmware listings EXACTLY AS BELOW there is nothing next to the wifi section because nothing is showing other than 4 letters "WIFI" when scrolling through firmwares. in other words it is showing no firmware want to specifically install that firmware to turn it back on

This is exactly the way it looks when reading firmware......
MCU v92 > WIFI> DSP 4.9 > SUR T80 > SUR R00 > SUR L80 > SUB T03 > SUB R06 > HDMI 43

You guys have any suggestions to somehow gert wifi and Sur R Back?

thank you guys for all your help

thumbnail_IMG_3750.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3751.jpg

59 minutes ago, CaptainKirk1a said:
ou guys have any suggestions

@CaptainKirk1a  , Welcome to the Forum -  this issue may be Software or Hardware related / Reach out to klipsch  via email    ➡️   submit your request.

1-800-554-7724 or submit your request.

Klipsch Product Technical and Warranty Support
Click here for our Warranty page.
Click here for our Online Support System to find help with your Klipsch product or to submit a warranty claim.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 9:50 PM, CaptainKirk1a said:

You guys have any suggestions to somehow gert wifi and Sur R Back?

It looks as if your firmware did not get updated correctly. 

If you see DSP 4.9, the first part of the update succeeded. Otherwise, repeat the first part. Once you see DSP 4.9, use the same thumb drive for the second update because you know it works. 

After the update starts, wait a couple of hours before powering down the soundbar. I retried the update eight times before it succeeded. The last time I left it overnight.