Sold: Chorus II pair (Oiled Oak) + Forte II single (Oiled Oak)

314carpenter

Sold all three speakers

Best bang for the buck instant upgrade path available today. You are not going to find anyone else offering to deliver these to you with the kind of care and handling I am providing here. Save your time and your back. 

For LCR this is your best bet for your front end. Keep the Forte II vertical without a riser so it sits as low as possible. Mount your TV, get a rack and loose that old console, then sell your old center channel that has always been lacking and problematic. Replace your mains with the Chorus II's and move your mains to surround, rear, or another room.

Condition:

Conservatively speaking these were are all well kept by the original owners (2) in private non-smoking, non-pet homes

All original, all drivers, passives, are all fully functional and have no visible signs of wear.

Grills are black, clean with no tears, runs, or holes

Chorus II are 8.5/10, consecutive serial numbers, 1/2" veneer chip on the riser corner

Forte II is 6.5/10, has no riser and a few scratches, but I can make you a new riser if required (add $125)

My Location:

Fall River, Wisconsin 53932

Terms of sale:

$1600 come and pickup your next LCR front stage. Testing onsite. Enjoy my listening spaces, or...

Exclusive to Klipsch Forum Members only with a post count of 15.

Have these delivered to your door. I am the delivery man. I will not hand off to any service.

$1800 within 300 loaded miles of my address.

Limited time only. I will make special arrangements for anyone near, or on the way, to Lexington, KY.

Edited by 314carpenter
Sold
  • Like 3

It seems that these may still be available?  I've been looking off and on for a pair of Forte IIs.  Already have K-Horns, 2pr Chorus Is and a pair of KG3s.... Would probably be able to make some room for both Forte IIs and Chorus IIs in my home for these... :)  I'm in Eastern Iowa - about a three hour drive.

55 minutes ago, shomrighausen said:

It seems that these may still be available?  I've been looking off and on for a pair of Forte IIs.  Already have K-Horns, 2pr Chorus Is and a pair of KG3s.... Would probably be able to make some room for both Forte IIs and Chorus IIs in my home for these... :)  I'm in Eastern Iowa - about a three hour drive.

Just to make sure you are aware this sale includes a single Forte II speaker, not a pair of Forte II's, plus on pair of Chorus II's, not a single.

16 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

How are these still here?   The tires are new and inflated. Stop kicking em and buy the speakers. 

Ha Ha yes indeed and the kickers will all wail and moan about missing the good buy when the right buyer sees this and buys on the spot first thing. I have bought some great gear on Craigslist while people on the Klipsch forum are debating going or trying to knock a super price down even more. In the mean time I drive home with them and then post about the great buy later. These should not be here still.

58 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Ha Ha yes indeed and the kickers will all wail and moan about missing the good buy when the right buyer sees this and buys on the spot first thing. I have bought some great gear on Craigslist while people on the Klipsch forum are debating going or trying to knock a super price down even more. In the mean time I drive home with them and then post about the great buy later. These should not be here still.

I haven't tried real hard to sell them either. If I were really trying here, I would have totally done it different. I haven't listed these anywhere else. I still haven't posted pics. Didn't even mention in the ad that I am including glass tops for the Chorus II's. I figured if someone wanted them, I would hear about it soon enough, and I have, with demands or conditions. Not that I didn't set myself up for that though. I am willing to listen to anyone. I could easily sell higher on a larger platform in this region. I have monitored every sale of FII's and CHII's in this region for the past several years. I know my price is more than right in this area. Mileage price just barely covers my fuel cost, so that is a consideration. I just wanted to keep this between regulars on the forum, so I am keeping the door open. I'm obviously in no hurry, should anyone else be? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

I haven't tried real hard to sell them either. If I were really trying here, I would have totally done it different. I haven't listed these anywhere else. I still haven't posted pics. Didn't even mention in the ad that I am including glass tops for the Chorus II's. I figured if someone wanted them, I would hear about it soon enough, and I have, with demands or conditions. Not that I didn't set myself up for that though. I am willing to listen to anyone. I could easily sell higher on a larger platform in this region. I have monitored ever sale in the region for the past several years. I know my price is more than right in this area. Mileage price just barely covers my fuel cost, so that is a consideration. I just wanted to keep this between regulars on the forum, so I am keeping the door open. I'm obviously in no hurry, should anyone else be? 

No matter, GLWS.  In socal, these would be gone in HOURS.  

• 314carpenter changed the title to Sold: Chorus II pair (Oiled Oak) + Forte II single (Oiled Oak)