Monolith (ATI) 7x200 watt/Channel Amplifier - $1,000 (Albuquerque)

TasDom

2 minutes ago, 000 said:

It certainly looks like a very good deal ,  but It's a cash only transaction ,which has been  flagged on the Forum  for Extreme caution  in case of scams -

only  payments via Paypal offer Forum Members any  buyer Protection ........  so Forum Members  Beware , make sure the Seller is legit before leaving any  down payments or deposits in cash -

Geeez... It's a local to me CL ad. But hey, way to go on another notch in that post count poindexter!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Look up the REAL  reviews on monolith products.  They have MANY issues across the board. Do you want to deal with em?  I won't. 

I am a real owner. Here is my review of 'em. I have owned Monolith products for 4 years. One time I needed CS, they were perfect in resolving my all of my needs and concerns. Warranties are transferable for 5 years if you have a photo copy or possession of the original invoice. Shipping costs are high, so look for sales that include free shipping. Returns are also free, but again, shipping costs are prohibitive toward doing in-house trial runs.

1 hour ago, 314carpenter said:

I am a real owner. Here is my review of 'em. I have owned Monolith products for 4 years. One time I needed CS, they were perfect in resolving my all of my needs and concerns. Warranties are transferable for 5 years if you have a photo copy or possession of the original invoice. Shipping costs are high, so look for sales that include free shipping. Returns are also free, but again, shipping costs are prohibitive toward doing in-house trial runs.