Monolith (ATI) 7x200 watt/Channel Amplifier - $1,000 (Albuquerque)

TasDom

19 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

the amplifier is still up for sale , no takers yet ?

Yeah, I am totally taking it, if I can figure out how to get $1000 cash into the hands of the owner and still have legal rights to ownership of this amplifier. The owners insistence of cash only before delivery, without a receipt, with practically zero buyer protections is extremely detrimental to any sale like this for someone just lurking on the internet for a deal. The owner is not a forum member, has no known public reputation to uphold, no seller history, but he is a really nice guy to talk to, and sounds genuine. Unless someone on this forum is local, and they are actually going to buy it first, I just don't know how any of us will ever be able to get it.

6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

and I still have a virtually new 2 channel Monolith amp for sale.  Cash, check, paypal, money order......your choice.  All the buyer protection you need.

I might have picked that amp up from you just for curiosities sake if it had balanced inputs.  Nice amp surely. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, KlipschKLF said:

My shipper is picking this bad boy up tomorrow!!

Wow! So you paid 100% all cash upfront? Those were the only terms I was given by the seller, with no other payment options. I'm glad someone here got it. I would've loved to have gotten it. I just wasn't good with the terms.

• Like 1

My shipper is paying for the Amp in Cash on pickup. I have used them several times, and we have established a business/trust relationship.  They are even fronting the $1K, and I will pay them on delivery.  Also getting the original purchase invoice for warranty transfer.

• Like 4