SOLD: 1982 Heresy "HWO" 132X571 and 572

Donovad

Unfortunately I need to re-home a beautiful set of Heresy HWO's purchased from Marvin electronics here in Fort Worth in 1982. The original owner took exceptional care of them and kept all of the paperwork, boxes, packing material etc. These are in great condition, as are the included angled risers.

I have taken pictures to document the 3 minor flaws in the finish and slight staining on both grills. I don't believe the staining was present when I purchased them and can only guess that a domestic cleaning incident gone awry is to blame (?). The fresh corner bump likely has DNA from the resident vacuum cleaner and confirms that my audio asylum with most of my treasured gear will remain forever off limits going forward.

These are boxed up per the pictures and ready for a new home however I would much prefer a local pick-up type of transaction.

If shipping is to be considered, I will need to build an additional outer box and we will have to wait until after the holidays to argue with UPS or FedEx over how badly they will treat the items they are being paid to ship. Ive had positive and negative transactions with both but have found FedEx to generally be more reliable recently.

$600.00 or B.O.

Thank you.

Daniel

Happy to answer any questions as best I can.

Front.jpg

Documents resize.jpg

Back1.jpg

Edited by Donovad
SOLD
  • Like 1

-congratulations [mention=67434]daddy.soda[/mention]the tags  look brand new ,  and in excellent , if not exceptional condition for 40 year old speakers with paperwork and boxes
Do you know what grill material that is?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Donovad changed the title to SOLD: 1982 Heresy "HWO" 132X571 and 572