My Limited Edition "Klipsch 75 Years | A Pictorial History" – Museum Edition Bundle Arrived Today: What No. did you get?

• Moderators

I received a notification yesterday that my Klipsch 75 Years Museum Edition book bundle shipped via UPS. It arrived today which I was a little surprised about how quick that was (UPS Ground).  To purchase go here: https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-museum-edition-75th-anniversary-bundle

I got the the "27 Club" Edition, 27 of 75 (Sorry @fini you will have to find someone else to trade with). 

It was packaged great, secure in blue reinforced bubble stuff, inside a bag with thin card stock protector, and inside that the book was in a clear polypropylene resealable tight fitting sleeve (like you get for LPs). It arrived in perfect condition. 

Inside that was a nice surprise, and original KlipschTape package insert (see photos attached).  A second box came which I assume is the poster and cling which I haven't opened up yet.

IMG_0009.jpg.a2f85bbeec106f888ed0475f71feaad5.jpgIMG_0011.jpg.3b195037f722687018dc5d381c1f5f80.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

Signed by the Authors, Matt Sommers and James Hunter @JRH, the President and CEO of Klipsch Group, Inc./Premium Audio Company, Paul Jacobs, @Chief bonehead Roy Delgado, Jr.., Chief Engineer and Executive Vice-President of Klipsch Heritage Museum Association, Inc. (KHMA); and Richard Groves, Chairman of Board of Trustees and President of KHMA. @guywithwine.

IMG_0019.thumb.jpg.2ee0d06b41650ffd85b8d53ae1c31ea1.jpg

• Like 3

Mine arrived today also !   Number 22

It's a keeper.... I went through it, a page at a time .... o O (thought to myself.... like man are these pages thick) and I keep checking the page numbers to make sure I wasn't missing anything lol... I'm glad the credits were in the back too... I wondered a couple of times, if my '54 Klipschorn was in there, it had the Prima Vera Finish, and the top hat grill cover matched, but I'm not sure what you call that fabric, it's like a large beige diamond pattern with silver sparkles lol

• Like 4

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, windashine said:

Mine arrived today also !   Number 22

It's a keeper.... I went through it, a page at a time .... o O (thought to myself.... like man are these pages thick) and I keep checking the page numbers to make sure I wasn't missing anything lol... I'm glad the credits were in the back too... I wondered a couple of times, if my '54 Klipschorn was in there, it had the Prima Vera Finish, and the top hat grill cover matched, but I'm not sure what you call that fabric, it's like a large beige diamond pattern with silver sparkles lol

Isn't it great! You are always such a great supporter of the Museum, I'm glad you got one.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Do they have any more for sale ? I’ll have to see on the link you posted
Looks really top grade of paper for the book

Yes, there are limited edition bundles left. 

Klipsch is going to put it on their social media in a day or so and I suspect there may not be many left after that. 

• Like 3