Klipsch Synergy Sub-10 Plate Amps

ngen33r

Hello,

I am doing a little house cleaning and trying to clean up my to-do shelf. Some ofyou have seen my forum posts and videos, but to those that are new, I repair audio equipment as a hobby and have been doing so for over 15 years. I have 2 plates ready to go and I am offering a 1 year warranty on the repair through my LLC Supreme Innovations (www.supinv.com).
I am offering all my current and future repairs to forum members first before listing on other sites.

I am not currently accepting defective plates, but I will pay the shipping on your purchase if you send the bad one back to me. This keeps them out of the landfill and eventually in someoe's living room.

My Repair Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMzk5nU67lbGj1hLzUkmwQ

#1: $115- Sub-10
#2: $115- Sub-10

Shipping NOT included

I accept PayPal CashApp Venmo Zelle

20211214_210105.jpg

• Moderators
19 hours ago, ngen33r said:

Hello,

I am doing a little house cleaning and trying to clean up my to-do shelf. Some ofyou have seen my forum posts and videos, but to those that are new, I repair audio equipment as a hobby and have been doing so for over 15 years. I have 2 plates ready to go and I am offering a 1 year warranty on the repair through my LLC Supreme Innovations (www.supinv.com).
I am offering all my current and future repairs to forum members first before listing on other sites.

I am not currently accepting defective plates, but I will pay the shipping on your purchase if you send the bad one back to me. This keeps them out of the landfill and eventually in someoe's living room.

My Repair Channel

Shipping NOT included

20211214_210105.jpg

Glad to see these here.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2021 at 8:08 PM, ngen33r said:

Hello,

My Repair Channel

Shipping NOT included

20211214_210105.jpg

If still available I'll take one.

And ill send you my old one as a core lile you say so maybe you can get it back out there again

• 1 year later...

Please excuse my ignorance in advance, but I have a RW 12 that wouldn’t power on so I remove this played amp and started looking and noticed that the board that is numbered 660038RA was leaning up against the component next to it which I believe is the transformer? I will show pictures of both can you tell me what damage that could’ve done to not only the board but maybe the other components as well but I’d be safe and changing out that board and where might I get it? Thank you in advance for your help. .

image.jpg

• 1 year later...