SOLD

uteman1011

Yeah, that's a lot of extra stuff that could be tough to get rid of. The pick-up site is literally 10 minutes from me and I would be happy to meet a shipper there to coordinate loading, etc., but I don't really know how much help I could be beyond that. Now, if it was just the speakers, we might be bidding against each other...LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CWelsh said:

Yeah, that's a lot of extra stuff that could be tough to get rid of. The pick-up site is literally 10 minutes from me and I would be happy to meet a shipper there to coordinate loading, etc., but I don't really know how much help I could be beyond that. Now, if it was just the speakers, we might be bidding against each other...LOL

Current bid is $29.50-- the speakers alone are probably worth $500-$800 

As far as the other stuff included I'd probably offer it all as a set on CL as is for cheap just to move it out. 

4 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Current bid is $29.50-- the speakers alone are probably worth $500-$800 

As far as the other stuff included I'd probably offer it all as a set on CL as is for cheap just to move it out. 

Yeah, I thought of that, but I'm living in an apartment right now and have no place to store stuff until it sells.

5 minutes ago, CWelsh said:

Yeah, I thought of that, but I'm living in an apartment right now and have no place to store stuff until it sells.

Well, if you get the lot cheap enough leave the extras on a curb with a free sign or donate it to a second store or throw it in the trash. I certainly wouldn't walk from a nice pair of rare speakers at a good price because of extra stuff included I have thrown stuff out I didn't want because of the time and hassle factor. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Well, if you get the lot cheap enough leave the extras on a curb with a free sign or donate it to a second store or throw it in the trash. I certainly wouldn't walk from a nice pair of rare speakers at a good price because of extra stuff included I have thrown stuff out I didn't want because of the time and hassle factor. 

Good point.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting! I'm about 3 hours away, but as I was looking over the list can't imagine how I'd haul everything else (besides the KP-301's) in that auction away. 2 plasma TV's and that massive whiteboard. They probably would've done better separating those things out. Who knows, maybe it'll ultimately go cheap and be worth hauling the other stuff off.

I did note the ad said KP-301, but the pictures clearly show KP-301 ii.

1 hour ago, Sam S. said:

I was looking over the list can't imagine how I'd haul everything else (besides the KP-301's) in that auction away. 2 plasma TV's and that massive whiteboard.

Load what you can speakers first then tell them "you'll be back." 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sam S. said:

Thanks for posting! I'm about 3 hours away, but as I was looking over the list can't imagine how I'd haul everything else (besides the KP-301's) in that auction away. 2 plasma TV's and that massive whiteboard. They probably would've done better separating those things out. Who knows, maybe it'll ultimately go cheap and be worth hauling the other stuff off.

I did note the ad said KP-301, but the pictures clearly show KP-301 ii.

make sure you get everything you want on that 1st trip... then

13 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Load what you can speakers first then tell them "you'll be back." 🤣

• Like 1