About to go modded Klipschorn/Belle, tube.

Bfb1963

First post.  Need advice about this purchase and setup.

Craigslist sale of two Klipschorns and a Belle, fully modded with Crites woofers, Beyma tweets,  Elliptrac horns, Crites A-55G Drivers, ALK extreme slope crossovers.

My room is 25' x 25' x 12'.  Both corners are outside walls.  Although I will use a modern AVR for 5.1 TV use, I will also co-wire for tube. 

What is the correct distance for listening position if I am using a center channel in this setup?  What power requirements must I use for tube amps?  Are three mono amps important, or can I go stereo and mono amp?  Probably going with import tube amps to save money.  Any other considerations?

Thanks!

Welcome.  Have you heard them before?  If you've not done so, they may not be for everyone.  If you're sure, go GET them :) 

There's a staggering amount of information here available if you search and people here have all sorts of configurations.  Somewhere, people even refer to 3-channel recordings, etc.  IMO, you'll be fine anywhere past half-way back from them or thereabouts.  Not clear if you want 2-channel tube running on the 3, too, but PWK covered that, too.  Whatever you want to do, it's quite likely somebody here documented it.  FWIW (click corner arrow):