Klipsch Forte IV and Cornwall IV Owners: What is Your Optimum placement of this speaker from the wall?

Mark in PA

9 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

You have added a subwoofer to your system since then, correct? Did you need to move your Forte IVs into different positions?

I actually just replaced my HSU sub with the REL sub in the same location as the HSU was in. The REL improved the system tenfold.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fido said:

I actually just replaced my HSU sub with the REL sub in the same location as the HSU was in. The REL improved the system tenfold.

In which specific frequency was it 10X? Was that before or after you moved your head 6" in relation to your room?

2 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

In which specific frequency was it 10X? Was that before or after you moved your head 6" in relation to your room?

From 10hz to 40,000hz - standing on my head facing 170 degrees diagonal to the surround sound drivers.

9 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

It is enjoyable when the right combination of equipment works well together.

I have made many minor and major tweaks to my main system over the years. Some have radically changed the performance while many had little to no positive impact. In the past few years the synergy of my system has come together. Dumped my Hybrid Mcintosh amp for to a 100% Tube Primaluna Integrated amp, EL34 tubes to KT150 Tubes, Denefrips R2R Ladder Dac, Forte IV speakers, REL S812 Sub. Very happy with the direction I am going now.

• Like 2