Kilpsch The One question

mopardave

Awhile back i bought my wife a Klipsch One.  While playing it seems to cancel bass notes like the woofer is wired backwards.   Doesn't sound right when you turn up the volume.  I just removed the bottom to take a peak inside and everything looked correct.   Is this just normal with these little speakers?    Not happy with it.

9 hours ago, mopardave said:

I have not, but maybe today i will try that.   I don't think it was a problem pairing the first time.

These units have 2 woofers and a single 4.5 inch subwoofer   , and the subwoofer may not be activated which explains the lack of bass  , and since there is no Firmware upgrade on these units , the Factory reset reloads the firmware on the main-board , and in theory  , the reset  should  re-activate all the speakers including the 4.5 inch subwoofer  -

28 minutes ago, RandyH said:

These units have 2 woofers and a single 4.5 inch subwoofer   , and the subwoofer may not be activated which explains the lack of bass  , and since there is no Firmware upgrade on these units , the Factory reset reloads the firmware on the main-board , and in theory  , the reset  should  re-activate all the speakers including the 4.5 inch subwoofer  -

Ok, great call guys.  It's fixed.  Sounds so much better.    

• Like 3