MEH Synergy

On 12/27/2021 at 2:01 PM, wuzzzer said:

For those who don't know, PSA is ran by the gentleman who was the V in SVS before he started PSA.  Many say they are a much better value than SVS.

I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.   I will tell you, in comparison, I would rather have this sub than an SVS PB16 Ultra.  I have heard it.  I didn't prefer it with music, personally.   I don't care what it does for movies.   This compact 18" AMAZINGLY can keep keep up with my 104 dB efficient mains with 700 WPC running into each of them cranked up if that tells you anything.   The amp never gets more than a little warm either.   It's a beast and it's very musical IMO.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.   I will tell you, in comparison, I would rather have this sub than an SVS PB16 Ultra.  I have heard it.  I didn't prefer it with music, personally.   I don't care what it does for movies.   This compact 18" AMAZINGLY can keep keep up with my 104 dB efficient mains with 700 WPC running into each of them cranked up if that tells you anything.   The amp never gets more than a little warm either.   It's a beast and it's very musical IMO.  I'm selling it because I'm nuts and I'm going to order a 21" Powered Devestator.... Haha

You need to build a couple THTs!  😄

Just now, wuzzzer said:

Yeah over on the AVSForum most everyone is recommending PSA over SVS these days.  Bigger drivers, bigger amps and lower extension for the same money or less.

I don't need a forum.  SVS products are great. You will pay for them also... PSA is the BEST choice, hands down between companies like SVS and DIY.  if you aren't going to build and tune it yourself, buy my sub, trust me. And, you'll get to spend time with one of the most awesome klipsch forum members. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Withdrawn.  GSG Audio is backed up for months and the Eminence woofer I want has no ETA.... Looks like I'll have to keep this until they can catch up or I'll be without a sub.   Can't do that... 

People be careful about selling your stuff unless you have your replacement in hand. Right now I cant get 25mm Baltic Birch and they have no idea when more will be here. B&C tells me if I order DE-120's or DE-10's today it will be 6 or 7 MONTHS before I get them. Eminence Kappa 12A were on order from me on 6-1-21 and were not in stock until 9-16-21 and they have been out again for a few weeks now. Go to Parts Express and see for yourself how many drivers are out of stock. Plus when they tell you a date for when they will get more in expect two or three delays on that. I don't know how Klipsch handles this type of thing but if they have delays in product to you it is certainly not their fault and be patient with them. Now replacement parts is totally messed up from what I hear and communications are bad. I think that is a different problem.

4 minutes ago, Dave A said:

B&C tells me if I order DE-120's or DE-10's today it will be 6 or 7 MONTHS before I get them. Eminence Kappa 12A were on order from me on 6-1-21 and were not in stock until 9-16-21 and they have been out again for a few weeks now. Go to Parts Express and see for yourself how many drivers are out of stock.

I am just getting some capacitors from Parts Express that I ordered back in August. Three pairs of speakers torn apart.  My wife is very patient. 

10 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Preference and so we don't get the 5 year later, "is this still available" comment. 

Most folks just change the title of the thread to include SOLD. Take  a look, there are many done this way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1