Jump to content

Epic CF-4 Speakers- Washington State/ Oregon


ShelbyGT350
 Share

Recommended Posts

Looking for Epic CF-4 Speakers in Washington State/ Oregon. Been searching for these speakers for my husband for a few years. A set sold in Washington state last month for $1,500 but I didn’t see the posting until after they sold. Hoping to someday find a set for my husband.
I have been looking on hifi, audio mart, google, eBay, Craigslist, offer up, mercari and local online sales groups. 
Thank you all for your help! Much appreciated! 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 6:59 PM, ShelbyGT350 said:

 

Looking for Epic CF-4 Speakers in Washington State/ Oregon. Been searching for these speakers for my husband for a few years. A set sold in Washington state last month for $1,500 but I didn’t see the posting until after they sold. Hoping to someday find a set for my husband.
I have been looking on hifi, audio mart, google, eBay, Craigslist, offer up, mercari and local online sales groups. 
Thank you all for your help! Much appreciated! 
 

Pair in Monroe right now Facebook marketplace $1000

Screenshot_20220109-083336_Facebook.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ShelbyGT350 said:

Picked up this set in Monroe today. Guy bought them new back in 95. Serial matching set. Thank you again for showing me this add. Appreciate it! 

 Honestly at that price, condition and location (less than 10 miles from my house) I was tempted to grab these for myself-- I'm just glad you were able to get them before someone else did. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

 Honestly at that price, condition and location (less than 10 miles from my house) I was tempted to grab these for myself-- I'm just glad you were able to get them before someone else did. 

that was very nice of you  Jesse -

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 9:39 PM, ShelbyGT350 said:

Picked up this set in Monroe today. Guy bought them new back in 95. Serial matching set. Thank you again for showing me this add. Appreciate it! 

Amazing isn't it ,  less than 2 weeks ,  buy a Lottery ticket , this is Irish Luck 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jjptkd said:

 Honestly at that price, condition and location (less than 10 miles from my house) I was tempted to grab these for myself-- I'm just glad you were able to get them before someone else did. 

Really appreciated the help on finding these, very nice of you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Maxwell_E said:

Sorry I couldn't sell you my pair last month, but I'm glad you at least got my KV4. That's gonna be a kickass system. Congrats on finding those ones in Monroe, wild that another pair popped up so quick.

Thank you again for the KV4, it’s an awesome center channel and it’s great with the CF4 speakers. I couldn’t believe how quick another set came up! So glad people on here have been so helpful with helping me find a set. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the CF-4 is superior having NEO drivers ,and a larger horn ,  the CF series were discontinued by klipsch  after 3 years ,  due to the increasing  and higher cost of the drivers -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...