Jump to content

WISA


melodibit
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 12/30/2021 at 6:19 AM, Marvel said:

No...

 

https://www.klipsch.com/reference-wireless

 

Klipsch TRUE wireless is using the latest iteration of the WiSA technology...

Sorry, by "not hint on the website" I meant there are no links to this system from the front page. The original generation is also still technically up:

 

https://www.klipsch.com/products/reference-premiere-hd-wireless-5-1-system

 

But we know it's gone. The TRUE wireless page you link to shows all the components are sold out. That there is no path to either of these systems from https://www.klipsch.com/ suggest to me they've abandoned WISA altogether.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, melodibit said:

But we know it's gone. The TRUE wireless page you link to shows all the components are sold out. That there is no path to either of these systems from https://www.klipsch.com/ suggest to me they've abandoned WISA altogether.

 

The path is under SPEAKERS / Heritage Wireless Room Speakers.  It's also possible (and very likely) that there are supply chain issues.

 

20220103_140325~2.jpg

 

 

I've never bought any of the Klipsch with electronics other than passive crossovers, but I think they are trying and getting better at it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

 

The path is under SPEAKERS / Heritage Wireless Room Speakers.  It's also possible (and very likely) that there are supply chain issues.

 

20220103_140325~2.jpg

 

 

I've never bought any of the Klipsch with electronics other than passive crossovers, but I think they are trying and getting better at it.

 

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but if I click on Heritage Wireless Room Speakers, I get to a page with their retro looking line of bluetooth speakers, but no WISA.


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
5 hours ago, melodibit said:

 

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but if I click on Heritage Wireless Room Speakers, I get to a page with their retro looking line of bluetooth speakers, but no WISA.


 

Try the white box in the upper right corner with the magnifying glass where it says search. Type in "WISA" and hit enter

 

It will list "Products" "Pages" and "Blogs" Go to products, it took me there automatically. I clicked on the first wireless book shelf speaker it popped up, went to specs, and this is 1 of 12. I saw a few in there that can't be WISA, so not sure why they got pulled up. The Axxim LINK was also there. Most are out of stock

 

image.thumb.png.6a12a36667058bccf6c4a3157465c305.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...