Can you blow or damage a Klipsch The Three ii at high volumes?

Bill Urich

Good Evening

We treated ourselves to the above Klipsch Three ii unit for Xmas. I am either running the laptop or my droid phone through bluetooth for music, or occassional TV sound. When I turned the unit volume way up recently, the unit cut out very briefly just on high ends until I quickly brought the volume down. Is there a self-protect mode on these units, and/or could I have damaged the speaker(s)? No buzzing or rattle, but the right side of the unit has very little output, while the front and left sides are dynamic? Or am I imagining things?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question regarding my Three ii.  I cant seem to get bluetooth permission to hook up to more than 1 device.   Now I am hooked to my phone.  If I want to bluetooth from a different phone I have to factory reset so I can hook the second phone.   Does not seem right!   And then if I want to go back to first phone factory reset again.   Thanks for your response.  I am new and do not know how to post a question.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, Bill Urich said:

Good Evening

We treated ourselves to the above Klipsch Three ii unit for Xmas. I am either running the laptop or my droid phone through bluetooth for music, or occassional TV sound. When I turned the unit volume way up recently, the unit cut out very briefly just on high ends until I quickly brought the volume down. Is there a self-protect mode on these units, and/or could I have damaged the speaker(s)? No buzzing or rattle, but the right side of the unit has very little output, while the front and left sides are dynamic? Or am I imagining things?

the Klipsch Three II unit should be able to handle the power even at high volume  .Please do  a  Factory Reset ,  once done  , if all is fine  ,  then Great   .

Otherwise    if the Klipsch Three II  still exhibits sound issues , call your Klipsch Dealer/Seller and ask for a Warranty Repair / Exchange

https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042732091-The-Three-II-Factory-Reset

On 1/19/2022 at 6:04 PM, James100 said:

I have a question regarding my Three ii.  I cant seem to get bluetooth permission to hook up to more than 1 device.   Now I am hooked to my phone.  If I want to bluetooth from a different phone I have to factory reset so I can hook the second phone.   Does not seem right!   And then if I want to go back to first phone factory reset again.   Thanks for your response.  I am new and do not know how to post a question.

, Try to pair a different device  versus a phone,  say  1 Tablet or 1 PC   or both  , does the device allow you to pair any of these 2  devices ?