Replacing k55v with a55g(1st gen) LS w/AA xover

Alexander

25 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

so is the a55g better than the k55v?   i thought all crites products were inferior according to one guy???  

Yea there are some folks that feel that way with any deviation from stock factory parts.

When they were put into a set of KLF-30's it was clearly an upgrade from the OEM K52H drive it replaced.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Yea, heaven forbid that you should mention Crites and the great customer service they've been providing for decades, or their excellent product offerings which in many cases you can get only from them or very limited other sources.

Jim, i always PM'ed Bob thru here when i bought stuff and i just did it the other day and no response so i went on their website and Kevin has a new email and said its the best way to contact them

email is critessales@gmail.com

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

...also was it you that mentioned that the PPT Theta cap leads were extremely fragile?

Just not as robust as some others. No lead should be exposed to rough handling or radiused multiple times. 

2 hours ago, Budman said:

Jim, i always PM'ed Bob thru here when i bought stuff and i just did it the other day and no response so i went on their website and Kevin has a new email and said its the best way to contact them

email is critessales@gmail.com

Yes, I've been dealing with Michael Crites since Bob passed.  Same great service.

• Like 2

• Klipsch Employees
On 1/3/2022 at 2:53 PM, Crankysoldermeister said:

There must be two then, lol.

You never said you didn't like it, just that it wasn't a PD5 and you had no use for a driver that went out to 6kHz.

Let me guess, I'm only half right. 

That’s right 50 cent. But which half?  🙂