RIP Betty White 99

1 hour ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

She would have been 100 on Jan. 17. Classy lady who thought Facebook was a huge waste of time. I think she was right.

Sure. Then again, so is posting in the Klipsch Forum Lounge section. Lol. :) RIP Betty White! {Note: Not sure why this is in the Klipsch Website & Forum info}

1 hour ago, Zen Traveler said:

Sure. Then again, so is posting in the Klipsch Forum Lounge section. Lol. :) RIP Betty White! {Note: Not sure why this is in the Klipsch Website & Forum info}

I didn't know where else to put it. But for anyone to live longer than PWK (including my paternal grandmother born the same year as PWK whot got to almost 105) it's a huge deal. You are probably too young to care.

• Like 1

So sad. Always read the stories come up about her. People magazine very recently published an article about her, just 4 days before her passing. There will be a special 100th birthday movie, now retitled to a celebration, coming to select theaters this year. Her third, last, and true love husband is buried in a Mineral Point, Wisconsin Cemetery about 85 miles away from me. Maybe her final resting place?

• Like 1