which surrounds with Cornscala speakers?

mopardave

Setting up a theater room soon.  Using a Marantz NR1504 to drive everything.   Since this will be a listening room as well as theater, I would like to use the Cornscala's up front. My question is, would the Black Label 120 sub and the B-200 rear surrounds be a good match to the cornscala?  Room measures 15x21'.   On a bit of a tight budget and these fit the budget.   Thanks

7 minutes ago, mopardave said:

Ok, which one of Klipsch’s shelf speaker would be the correct one?   Klipsch has a few to pick from.

Imo, there is no "correct one" and I would buy one locally that you can return if you don't like it. Make sure you level-match it with the other speakers and see for yourself...This is the internet and you will find varying and contradicting opinions...hat said, I've read (on the internet) that the newest models are slightly "warmer" than the older models so if I were to rely on what I was reading would go with latter. My 2 cents.

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 12:40 PM, mopardave said:

An up on surrounds. Ordered the R51M.  Will how they do.  Thanks

I received the r51 this week. Unboxed and unbagged them. No paper work of any kind and one speaker was covered in dust and had no rubber feet.  They were in a original sealed Klipsch box.  The seam to work ok.  Purchased off Ebay.    Will see

On 3/18/2022 at 9:06 AM, mopardave said:

I received the r51 this week. Unboxed and unbagged them. No paper work of any kind and one speaker was covered in dust and had no rubber feet.  They were in a original sealed Klipsch box.  The seam to work ok.  Purchased off Ebay.    Will see

Looked at the receipt, they are direct from Klipsch.  Hard to believe they would put dusty speakers without feet in a bag and box it up.