WTB Original Jubilees

dtr20

1 minute ago, mark1101 said:

Interested in a modern MCM.........same top end as Jubs, but MWM bass cabinets?

unfortunately no, because I don't have the space for 2 MWM bass bins.  If i could come across a pair of Jubes, I would be rearranging my basement to have a place for them.

1 minute ago, dtr20 said:

unfortunately no, because I don't have the space for 2 MWM bass bins.  If i could come across a pair of Jubes, I would be rearranging my basement to have a place for them.

Well it would be 4 MWW singles.  Much easier to handle and place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/4/2022 at 5:15 PM, dtr20 said:

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a pair of Jubilees. I am in Massachusetts. Thank you

I'm sure the market will be flooded with these soon once people start replacing them with the newer version.. Good luck!

On 2/13/2022 at 4:56 PM, dtr20 said:

Nobody wants to part with Jubilees? 

you're too late , last pair in the NE that was up for sale was last year , this was right before the new Jubes were being announced  , needless to say , the Seller backed out of the deal .

15 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

I'm sure the market will be flooded with these soon once people start replacing them with the newer version.. Good luck!

That is an interesting thought and I have no way of predicting the future ....... However, I suspect there will be some who may replace theirs with the new version, but I don't think there will be a "flood".

The original version gave very good performance at a relatively reasonable price. I don't know how many current owners will see the need to change. It will be interesting to watch.

-Tom