Should there be a poll in the Garage Section?

Zen Traveler

Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Poll in the Garage Section?

• Yes
    • No

On 1/5/2022 at 12:14 PM, EpicKlipschFan said:

a poll for what?

Please share your ideas here in this thread, unfiltered, unfettered, free from backlash.

Discussion is potential upgrades regarding programing new features specific to the Forum classified ads thread commonly referred to as Garage.

2 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Please share your ideas here in this thread, unfiltered, unfettered, free from backlash.

Discussion is potential upgrades regarding programing new features specific to the Forum classified ads thread commonly referred to as Garage.

Please feel free to do so, but I started this thread tongue-in-cheek with so many folks opining others to start a poll. :) Fwiw, there is alot of places on the internet to sell your stuff but wish they would bring back the BS Forum because THAT was a unique place on the internet and it worked out great for 15 years until the end of 2016.  

7 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Not gonna happen... My guess is If corporate had their way there would be no Forum if they read the majority of the posts. They don't even pay a moderator. 

Near free advertising not to mention the power of word of mouth ?

I don't see it but it wouldn't be the first time.

1 hour ago, Zen Traveler said:

Please feel free to do so, but I started this thread tongue-in-cheek with so many folks opining others to start a poll. :) Fwiw, there is alot of places on the internet to sell your stuff but wish they would bring back the BS Forum because THAT was a unique place on the internet and it worked out great for 15 years until the end of 2016.  

Oh. I thought this was a real thing. The tongue-in-cheek part must have been very subtle, but then I'm usually like 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

So I got banned for 3 months from Austin Travis. For no reason at all.

Me too. A couple of times and it was the OTHER guys fault! 😱

Because I spoke my mind and my own option about a single RB-75 for sale. 

I saw that but feel you did go a little overboard. My suggestion would've been to point out it was for a single speaker and let others judge if it was too much, but that's me.

now my tread has been at the top of the forum for way to long. 

Ha--I wish! I had a 30 page thread that disappeared! Anyway, for some reason I still like coming here and it may be because of the drama along with some of the interesting folks I've met through the years. Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

I poll to say YES….. speak your mind, say your option. If you don’t like then move on. Banning someone for a OPTION is child’s play ! 
because if you are going to rip off someone over a item. Then I’m going to say something. It’s 2022 and I’m going to speak my mind. 

SO YES …… to free speak ! 

Okay. First, I think you mean opinion instead of "option" in several of your posts along with speech instead of "speak." 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:38 PM, DCaIrvine said:

Everyone knows these very well 

located in Irvine Ca 92620 

famous KLIPSCH RB-75 Black 

In perfect condition. Not a scratch on them. 
$1250.00 Pair 

PM me if you want them. 

Second. I agree with you the RB-75s are a jewel but you are selling used RB-75 for more than I paid for either pair of mine bought NIB with a 5 year warranty from a retailer. I wheeled-n-dealed and bought the first pair for $1,000 and the second for $800. Third. I agree they are worth $1250 but others may feel that's a bit much and why you have no responses on your thread, regardless if I mentioned that or not in your FS thread. I guess that's the point. Folks who come to the Klipsch Forum looking for used shit usually know what they are looking for. That's my take.

6 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

2 with Dean Westcott cross over upgrades in them.

Now I have to wonder why you felt the need to "upgrade" the crossovers, but THAT is a whole 'nother can of worms. Lol. :) Fwiw, I have an extra pair of crossovers I bought on the internet for RB-75s and contemplated doing the same thing, but...

4 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

Make a whole new sound. 
my RF-7,RC-7, 2 pairs of RB-75 all have Dean Westcott cross over upgrades 

Fwiw, I flew to Indianapolis and heard his crossovers in the RF-7 and didn't feel the need to upgrade and he told me that my hearing was probably lacking. 😀 

How about this.

No negative comments allowed.(PM only if you must do so.)

No questions/comments about price(PM only if you must)

Yes words to encourage and or help facilitate the sale.

Yes questions about condition, upgrades, shipping, and what all is included in sale if not stated.

Bill

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DCaIrvine said:

Well I guess I’m the only one that will say what they want to say.

On your own thread I agree.

Others can just sit there.

Yes.

I’m done with this tread now. Because I don’t see any point anymore.
Nothing will change. And we will not be able to comment on any post.

If most people who participate think so, then yes.

So next time there is a junk item. I’m going to comment on it. And say.
Wow that’s amazing, looks great. And wow what a great price it is. Knowing that it’s a complete lie. LOL

Honesty, that sounds crazy. Imo, if you think it's junk I'd go on to the next thread. Otoh, one person's junk could be another man's gold and it's up to the seller and potential buyer to hash out the sale.

That's my take over morning coffee.