The New Ebony Heresy Thread (In Memory of Cal): A LESSON IN GARAGE SALE ETIQUETTE

KlipschKLF

1 hour ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

Where would they get their customer/tech support- The Klipsch Owners Group on Facebook? Cory would be pleased. 

No, from you.  But then, according to some, you are only worth 50 cents on the dollar......

On 1/7/2022 at 11:50 AM, Crankysoldermeister said:

Where would they get their customer/tech support

Let's hope it don't go to overseas somewhere with a thick accent you cannot understand like many others, I've had an awful hard time understanding foreign tech support helpers multiple times.

37 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

No, from you.  But then, according to some, you are only worth 50 cents on the dollar......

It’s a private joke between Roy and me. He means I’m only right half the time, which I’m not going to deny. It happens whenever I steer out of my lane - I am not an audio or electrical engineer. 

On 1/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, Crankysoldermeister said:

I was being facetious. I’m sure they have something in place. 

Not answering calls or emails so perhaps a whiteboard in the lounge. The white board is populated with questions once you contact Vox and the question makes it way to Indianapolis. It goes into a bingo hopper and every day at lunch it gets a spin and one request is picked. That request is placed in a Wells Fargo saddle bag and makes its way to Hope. 

Occasionally a temporary employee will open an envelope and send it through a vacuum tube connection to a collection point that closely resembles a paper recycle bin.

I will leave it to you to follow the path from that point. 

2 hours ago, RandyH said:

Klipsch Answer all Support or Parts requests, , once you send the Email , Klipsch will send you back, a Reply ,to the Email you used to send the support request , try it ?

https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I put a request in 12-08-21 got an immediate confirmation email stating they'd get back to me-- received a follow up email on 12-17-21 telling me they haven't forgotten about me. What is today? 1-08-22. Not surprising I've been down this path before 30-45 days is usually what it takes to get through so I wait and work on other things.

• Moderators

They have doubled tech support in last 6 to 12 months, and are adding more. 

From Chad:

Sorry you are having problems with your speakers. I can tell you we do have tech support staff working. Most staff at Klipsch HQ is working from home, but we are working. Your best bet is going to https://support.klipsch.com. You can submit a ticket there or even chat with a support representative most days (during normal business hours).

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum.

Edit: Here's a link to current support hours of operation: https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042519812-Hours-of-Operation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjptkd said:

I put a request in 12-08-21 got an immediate confirmation email stating they'd get back to me-- received a follow up email on 12-17-21 telling me they haven't forgotten about me. What is today? 1-08-22. Not surprising I've been down this path before 30-45 days is usually what it takes to get through so I wait and work on other things.

yeah , same here , sent an order on the 26th of November and I got a response on Dec 7th ,  the parts are on BO ,  The previous request was in the summer for the 75th Poster , that took about 2 months  for sure for the Stock to arrive but we finally did get it -

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Travis In Austin said:

Acceptable to who?

Da, the person who posted the time span I copied; you know the post just above mine. And you are correct taking that long to reply to a purchase order from any company is acceptable to no one

10 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

They have doubled tech support in last 6 to 12 months, and are adding more. 

From Chad:

Sorry you are having problems with your speakers. I can tell you we do have tech support staff working. Most staff at Klipsch HQ is working from home, but we are working. Your best bet is going to https://support.klipsch.com. You can submit a ticket there or even chat with a support representative most days (during normal business hours).

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum.

Edit: Here's a link to current support hours of operation: https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042519812-Hours-of-Operation

I think I read that exact same post a year ago.