The New Ebony Heresy Thread (In Memory of Cal): A LESSON IN GARAGE SALE ETIQUETTE

KlipschKLF

• Moderators
21 hours ago, USNRET said:

Da, the person who posted the time span I copied; you know the post just above mine. And you are correct taking that long to reply to a purchase order from any company is acceptable to no one

Well let me clarify it with him, unlike you I can't tell what he did. His response to you was in reference to a return/exchange on a poster, and he didn't really say what the other thing was. There is not too much you can order from Klipsch that doesn't use their online system, so my guess is that he was referring to a service ticket, not a purchase order, but who knows. 

23 hours ago, RandyH said:

yeah , same here , sent an order on the 26th of November and I got a response on Dec 7th ,  the parts are on BO

@RandyH Did you order something? How did you order it? Online? By fax request/email to someone? Or did you submit a warranty or service order/request? Was the response to your service request that it required some type of part, and that the part(s) were on back order?

I believe I ordered about 12 items between 11/15 and 12/1 (not including items from the Gear Store for 75th Anniversary), in each case I instantly received confirmation of the order via email, the processing took anywhere from the same business day to two business day to get it in shippers hands and tracking notification, and  nearly all the items were shipped via UPS, and that took on average from one day in a couple of cases, to up to three days, the majority were two days. 

16 minutes ago, Travis In Austin said:

Well let me clarify it with him, unlike you I can't tell what he did. His response to you was in reference to a return/exchange on a poster, and he didn't really say what the other thing was. There is not too much you can order from Klipsch that doesn't use their online system, so my guess is that he was referring to a service ticket, not a purchase order, but who knows. 

@RandyH Did you order something? How did you order it? Online? By fax request/email to someone? Or did you submit a warranty or service order/request? Was the response to your service request that it required some type of part, and that the part(s) were on back order?

I believe I ordered about 12 items between 11/15 and 12/1 (not including items from the Gear Store for 75th Anniversary), in each case I instantly received confirmation of the order via email, the processing took anywhere from the same business day to two business day to get it in shippers hands and tracking notification, and  nearly all the items were shipped via UPS, and that took on average from one day in a couple of cases, to up to three days, the majority were two days. 

the 1st order was for Posters 75th  ,  we had to wait on the account of the Batch at the warehouse were damaged  .

the 2nd order was for 4 passive Radiators  - 

Both  requests  were sent by Email  through the

"  submit your request  " link    ▶️  https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, RandyH said:

the 1st order was for Posters 75th  ,  we had to wait on the account of the Batch at the warehouse were damaged  .

the 2nd order was for 4 passive Radiators  - 

Both  request was sent by Email  through the

"  submit your request  " link    ▶️  https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

So that's going to go in as a service request at first, go into queue, answered in order, and when they see it is a parts request, don't they send it over to parts and you get a response from Klipsch parts?

Let time I called for parts was wall mounts for Professional, for two Ki-102s, and that was a almost 2 years ago, whole different ball game these days. Is the parts number no longer an option these days, or did you just decide to go that route so not on hold?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

. Is the parts number no longer an option these days, or did you just decide to go that route so not on hold?

Right , when I called in , to reach Parts , I was on Hold for a while , so I called back  , a Lady at CS  recommended that I send the email instead , and that's how the System works , the emails go into a   queue  , then they get sorted  by CS via the various Depts , it's all done by Email  , and , no longer by Phone since they prioritize the Dealers .

I did reach a person once at Tech Support  by Phone   , they answered , and they also recommended to send an Email .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the real Duke Spinner said:

Thanks for Your kind  PM from the Klisch Thought Police.

I paid $600 for my Heresy Decorators. Revenered in wormy maple

$1600 for my KH

Obviously there seems to he a diffent Market there days

Do not make this into something it's not Mr Anal ..

So much for trying to help... no good deed goes unpunished lol.

All I did was politely relay to you what the consensus is about commenting in the Garage Sale section and provided this link.

At no time did I tell you what to think or say, did I? 

Please keep posing, it helps members to get to know you.