Anyone knows which x-overs these are?

Erwin

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, avguytx said:

It's the disrespect towards someone who was definitely qualified that rubbed me wrong and, for that, I will not apologize.  I guess it was an acceptable comment by him based on how he is being defended.  Interesting....  I just don't agree.  

You are always a good egg. Do you think it could be that "not qualified" was a poor choice of words? Versus a slam on somebody? I don't know what he meant for sure, I'm guessing what he meant was those are factory fabricated in some way? The vendor mentioned does it by hand and they look entirely different, even the stock replacements (at least the ones I saw)? 

Everyone want's to pounce. No one bothered to ask [I learned this from @mikebse2a3 a long time ago], it saves a lot of time, aggravation, etc. to simply ask: Do you want to clarify what you mean by " not qualified." The response is going to be, "poor choice of words, should have said, they don't look like Vendor X balancing networks." Or, you will get something like "I don't believe Sammy Solder Slinger is qualified to make those and furthermore . . . . . ." Then and only than, the response is, I respectfully disagree. I have the SSS XYZ, well made, was a vast improvement, the lows were luscious, the highs were other worldly." 

If you have YOU in a reply post, that's negative towards the person that made the post your are replying to, it doesn't matter who it is, the same thing is going to happen, every time. It's going to be "knock off the personal . . . . "

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

You are always a good egg. Do you think it could be that "not qualified" was a poor choice of words? Versus a slam on somebody? I don't know what he meant for sure, I'm guessing what he meant was those are factory fabricated in some way? The vendor mentioned does it by hand and they look entirely different, even the stock replacements (at least the ones I saw)? 

Everyone want's to pounce. No one bothered to ask [I learned this from @mikebse2a3 a long time ago], it saves a lot of time, aggravation, etc. to simply ask: Do you want to clarify what you mean by " not qualified." The response is going to be, "poor choice of words, should have said, they don't look like Vendor X balancing networks." Or, you will get something like "I don't believe Sammy Solder Slinger is qualified to make those and furthermore . . . . . ." Then and only than, the response is, I respectfully disagree. I have the SSS XYZ, well made, was a vast improvement, the lows were luscious, the highs were other worldly." 

If you have YOU in a reply post, that's negative towards the person that made the post your are replying to, it doesn't matter who it is, the same thing is going to happen, every time. It's going to be "knock off the personal . . . . "

Something happens when people get behind keyboards and cars that they generally would never do in person and it pays to check ourselves when that tendency starts up…!!!!

Always striving to be a better person than I am…. !!!

miketn 🙂

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Something happens when people get behind keyboards and cars that they generally would never do in person and it pays to check ourselves when that tendency starts up…!!!!

Always striving to be a better person than I am…. !!!

miketn 🙂

Yes!

I’m near the end of my first year of practicing mindfulness. It feels ridiculously impossible sometimes. 

• Like 1