Marantz Pm-8 Esotec ( Reduced) SOLD

Limberpine

This amp is quite rare in the states. It was made in Japan in 1978. The faceplate is perfect and the box is in amazing shape! I had it in with a tech awhile back and he fixed a couple things that were scratchy in the channels. It's good to go now.

I intended to build an office system around it, but that's not going to happen, now that we are going to make the office more of a dual purpose space with a fold out couch in it.

I have listened to it a bunch, and it sounds fantastic plus it has the ability to run MM and MC carts, but the sirens call of vacuum tubes has me hooked and I must let this go.

Here is a link with more specs and info:

It's heavy, about 50lbs and to ship it I believe it would need to be in a crate to insure safe arrival. I would be happy to meet within a 200 mile radius of Portland, OR.

Looking to get $1000 for it. I'll include PayPal fees in my price, but will also take Venmo, Zelle or Check. Shipping costs are on the buyer.

Happy to answer any questions

20220107_160215.jpg

20220107_160202.jpg

20220107_160009.jpg

20220107_155926.jpg

20220107_155911.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/7/2022 at 4:03 PM, Limberpine said:

It's heavy, about 50lbs and to ship it I believe it would need to be in a crate to insure safe arrival.

Good luck with sale.  For future reference, you can drop this amp off at any fedex or UPS and have the fragile pack it for $30 or so. It will arrive safe.   Crating, that would be delicate amps that are 125 or better pounds IMO.  I have shipped plenty of amps with zero issues ever. Half were fragile packed by FedEx.  Just my 2 cents that hopefully helps your sale along. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Good luck with sale.  For future reference, you can drop this amp off at any fedex or UPS and have the fragile pack it for $30 or so. It will arrive safe.   Crating, that would be delicate amps that are 125 or better pounds IMO.  I have shipped plenty of amps with zero issues ever. Half were fragile packed by FedEx.  Just my 2 cents that hopefully helps your sale along. 

Good to know. Thanks for the info! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Limberpine changed the title to Marantz Pm-8 Esotec ( Reduced) SOLD