SOLD - 1980 La Scala Cabinets in Mazomanie, Wisconsin - $699

pcbiz

9 hours ago, pcbiz said:

Oops.. thanks. Delete?

you got a right to ask forum members what these are worth  on the Alerts -you dont have to Delete anything , even if they are listed on the GS . 

These cabinets are listed for Sale on Ebay  , the Seller therefore knows that the Ebay listing can be posted and discussed on the ALERTS -

.https://www.ebay.com/itm/203779648845?hash=item2f7236ad4d:g:f9UAAOSwXdlh0yWS

4 hours ago, RandyH said:

you got a right to ask forum members what these are worth  on the Alerts -you dont have to Delete anything , even if they are listed on the GS .

Knowing that they are a forum member's and that they are listed in the Garage Sale section AND that it has been pointed out in this thread, only an idiot would ask what they are worth.

The OP didn't know that they were posed, so the OP's question shouldn't be talked about.

• Like 3

Just now, Woofers and Tweeters said:

No need to delete. This has happened several times before and it adds to the exposure. 

All we've done before is treat the ad with the same respect as if we are commenting in the GS section. 

Absolutely...

• Like 1

I'm the owner of these, and I agree, no need to delete since these are for sale on eBay. These La Scalas have indeed been parted, so I'll mark my garage sale listing accordingly. If the OP has interest in the cabinets at $600, let me know. I can strap the cabinets as-is to a pallet if shipping is arranged by the buyer. I have no way to get them to a loading dock, so they'll have to be picked up by your carrier at my shop here in Wisconsin. The cabinets can be picked up, of course, too. 

Jeff

15 minutes ago, RandyH said:

@Travis In Austin  asked you to hit the ignore button------------- why aren't you hitting the ignore button -

You should not talk about items listed here or in garage sale when it is a known member's listing regarding price or anything considered negative. W@T did seller and you a good thing...no reply please.

• Like 1

,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Alerts is in regards to An Ebay Listing , the Seller cannot have it both ways , the moment a Seller  posts a listing on Ebay , the Ebay Listing can be discussed on the ALERTS -   the seller even acknowledges this -

4 hours ago, tidmack said:

I'm the owner of these, and I agree, no need to delete since these are for sale on eBay.

Jeff

2 hours ago, RandyH said:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Alerts is in regards to An Ebay Listing , the Seller cannot have it both ways , the moment a Seller  posts a listing on Ebay , the Ebay Listing can be discussed on the ALERTS -

The only reason seasoned forum member's don't ignore you is to keep newer members from being lead the wrong way by your misinformation. Your posts in this thread are perfect examples. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The only reason seasoned forum member's don't ignore you is to keep newer members from being lead the wrong way by your misinformation. Your posts in this thread are perfect examples. 

100% agree. I am also amused by how many things are edited after the fact. To bad there is not a time limit on edits.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• pcbiz changed the title to SOLD - 1980 La Scala Cabinets in Mazomanie, Wisconsin - $699