SOLD - 1980 La Scala Cabinets in Mazomanie, Wisconsin - $699

pcbiz

Personal commentary, to avoid detracting from the above: This would eliminate all of the unnecessary "GLWS" pointless posts, the unwanted chiming in about prices, the useless "hey guys, stop threadcrapping, blah blah" posts that are in of themselves threadcrapping, and so forth. This isn't rocket science, and grown *** adults should be able to manage this problem with relative ease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

For someone to post something to inflame, then edit the post to look like a victim needs to stop. 

The same person edited his post on this page, replacing it with a picture this morning. Before the picture he had some sort of prattle against what Travis wants to try. ~'I don't see how that's going to help....'

Quote a post or posting a screen shot of the questionable post is a way to capture someone using the editing option inappropriately. 

miketn 

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The only reason seasoned forum member's don't ignore you is to keep newer members from being lead the wrong way by your misinformation. Your posts in this thread are perfect examples. 

I see my earlier response was deleted. While going through the thread though I am amused to see once again how he goes back and changes bad or wrong info to nothing. Lots of blank posts follow this guy.

randy sanitised.JPG

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dave A said:

I see my earlier response was deleted. While going through the thread though I am amused to see once again how he goes back and changes bad or wrong info to nothing. Lots of blank posts follow this guy.

randy sanitised.JPG

Preferential treatment maybe? 

• pcbiz changed the title to SOLD - 1980 La Scala Cabinets in Mazomanie, Wisconsin - $699