Jump to content

gonna be crazy year...


Marvel
 Share

Recommended Posts

It seems that, as the good Dr. F said, most people are going to get this variant, including the fully vaccinated. Im glad that it doesn't seem to have the resulting number of deaths and hopefully will help with everyone's natural immune systems.

 

 

A mandate that allows fully vaccinated people to blindly go to work, unchecked and requiring unvaccinated to be tested weekly and sent home for a positive result sounds like a half baked plan.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

 

A mandate that allows fully vaccinated people to blindly go to work, unchecked and requiring unvaccinated to be tested weekly and sent home for a positive result sounds like a half baked plan.

There seems to be no consideration for people with natural immunity either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There seems to be no consideration for people with natural immunity either.

Agreed. A lot of noise about people being required to show vaccination papers to enter public. There is not a lot of information about how well people who have antibodies due to already recovered are fairing with the polymutants. From what little I read, it seems that most who have recovered are having less severe reactions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep all we had to do was wear thin paper masks and wash our hands more and we could have all but killed off the flu long ago-- If you believe that your brain has been more washed than your hands sorry. 

 

Think about testing in previous years the only people getting tested for the flu were the severely sick not the sniffles type and we averaged 34 million cases a year once covid hit we started testing everyone sick or not but flu cases have dropped to 1000 in a year?

 

CDC has come out long ago and stated the standard PCR test cannot tell the difference between cold, flu or covid.

 

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

 

 https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Yep all we had to do was wear thin paper masks and wash our hands more and we could have all but killed off the flu long ago-- If you believe that your brain has been more washed than your hands sorry. 

I didn't read where anyone said anything like that. I have read where the CDV, Mayo Clinic, and Hopkinsmedical all agree how the flus and colds are spread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...