CES 2022 Klipsch Announces the Jubilee (Video)

Travis In Austin

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Got_Horns said:

Where there's a will, there's a way.  Small China amp and my dac mp3 player.... couple of wires.  Fits in pocket 😜

You mean something like my portable speaker testing kit that I take with me when I buy speakers for local pickup?  😁  I also use it with some stand-mounted AW-650 for a take-anywhere party system.

PXL_20210430_000739776 (Medium).jpg

PXL_20210430_000910203 (Medium).jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Got_Horns said:

Where there's a will, there's a way.  Small China amp and my dac mp3 player.... couple of wires.  Fits in pocket 😜

Think what Michael means is they didn’t bring anything to the Jan. 2022 show that you could hook it up to. It was prototypes in the lab. My recollection is that the announcement at CES was they would be ready “the Summer” of ‘22. Michael can tell you all about what it actually took. There was a pair we listened to in factor finish in Oct. of ‘22 which was the first time I think they were really demoed.

in other words, you didn’t miss anything.

You can listen to them all day in Hope on March 10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Travis In Austin said:

Think what Michael means is they didn’t bring anything to the Jan. 2022 show that you could hook it up to. It was prototypes in the lab. My recollection is that the announcement at CES was they would be ready “the Summer” of ‘22. Michael can tell you all about what it actually took. There was a pair we listened to in factor finish in Oct. of ‘22 which was the first time I think they were really demoed.

in other words, you didn’t miss anything.

You can listen to them all day in Hope on March 10.

@Travis In Austin - Your timeline is one year off.  The first official announcement was at CES 2021.  No production samples existed at that time.  There was just the video with CG renderings.  The last JubFest was in October 2021 where we got to hear the first production prototypes.  For CES 2022, they did bring at least one speaker from the production prototype pair to the show.  However, the Klipsch booth was a long winding corridor for some reason (video walkthrough of the booth for Crutchfield below).  So, there would have been really no good way to listen at CES 2022.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MMurg said:

@Travis In Austin - Your timeline is one year off.  The first official announcement was at CES 2021.  No production samples existed at that time.  There was just the video with CG renderings.  The last JubFest was in October 2021 where we got to hear the first production prototypes.  For CES 2022, they did bring at least one speaker from the production prototype pair to the show.  However, the Klipsch booth was a long winding corridor for some reason (video walkthrough of the booth for Crutchfield below).  So, there would have been really no good way to listen at CES 2022.

Ah thanks, that explains it.