Klipsch Cornwall IV in Springdale, AR (NWA) - $4,444

avguytx

18 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

How is Springdale? I just received an intriguing job offer based there.

I worked in Fayetteville area for 2 months back in 2020. The fayettville, Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville areas are really nice. They make sure to tell you they live in Nwa..northwest Arkansas, as not to confuse that area with the rest of Arkansas. No offense to anyone living elsewhere in Arkansas, but this area is definitely not what you think of when you think of Arkansas. They are at the foothills of the Ozark mountains and you might think you’re in Tennessee at times. Really enjoyed my time there and could see it being a great place to live. 

Got Mine from a seller wanting the newer klipsch lascala 🤷🏻‍♂️ Got them 40% off and they are incredible sounding and mint . Someone grab those . The prices and demand seem to be going up . And if you haven’t listened to a pair of the Cornwall iv . Make it a priority that you do . Someone is going to happy with those . I know I am with mine 

770E1899-0D32-4A90-AC1C-75F156914213.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 6:03 AM, Madman1 said:

I worked in Fayetteville area for 2 months back in 2020. The fayettville, Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville areas are really nice. They make sure to tell you they live in Nwa..northwest Arkansas, as not to confuse that area with the rest of Arkansas. No offense to anyone living elsewhere in Arkansas, but this area is definitely not what you think of when you think of Arkansas. They are at the foothills of the Ozark mountains and you might think you’re in Tennessee at times. Really enjoyed my time there and could see it being a great place to live. 

We are moving around that area this year.  No other reason, other than we liked the area and it's still within a days drives of the wife's parents.  My wife is full-time telework and I am retired and have a business that gives me freedom, so our intent in moving it to relax a bit.  It just happens to be booming so fast, that I am likely going to start looking further away from everything.

On 1/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, wstrickland1 said:

How is Springdale? I just received an intriguing job offer based there.

I live in Bentonville just north of there. I can go look at these if anyone is interested. I saw those but thought the price was weird so I assumed a scam.

As far as the area goes it is beautiful here and if you enjoy mountain biking you will not find a better area for riding. The Waltons have spent close to 300 million in bike trails alone and the Walton foundation continues to do that. Crystal bridges is an amazing art museum and the downtown area still has that small town feel/vibe. With that comes a higher cost of living price tag, probably cheaper than what most deal with but for me moving from the southern part of the state here I was shocked at the difference. Anyway happy to help with these or general inquiries about the area just hit me up with a PM.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rockhound said:

I live in Bentonville just north of there. I can go look at these if anyone is interested. I saw those but thought the price was weird so I assumed a scam.

As far as the area goes it is beautiful here and if you enjoy mountain biking you will not find a better area for riding. The Waltons have spent close to 300 million in bike trails alone and the Walton foundation continues to do that. Crystal bridges is an amazing art museum and the downtown area still has that small town feel/vibe. With that comes a higher cost of living price tag, probably cheaper than what most deal with but for me moving from the southern part of the state here I was shocked at the difference. Anyway happy to help with these or general inquiries about the area just hit me up with a PM.

Thanks RH I may just do that

• Like 1