Listening to some new to me YES albums

Fido

@dirtmudd Neal Morse Band with Mike Portnoy on drums cancelled the Canadian side of their tour and picked up a couple stops in NY and Pittsburgh in mid-Feb  before the Cleveland show on the 15th.  Check their site for more info.  Cheap seats now ($60).  Check them out on youtube.   If your interested.  :)

• Like 1

I remember back in '72, I stole a Yes album from the local Farmer Jack grocery store ( they actually had lp's for sale everywhere back then).When I took it home and played it, I thought it was the worst thing I had ever heard. The LP was Time and a Word. I bought a remastered copy of it last year to add to my Yes collection. 

BTW, that is one sexy looking table!

23 hours ago, kevinmi said:

I remember back in '72, I stole a Yes album from the local Farmer Jack grocery store ( they actually had lp's for sale everywhere back then).When I took it home and played it, I thought it was the worst thing I had ever heard. The LP was Time and a Word. I bought a remastered copy of it last year to add to my Yes collection. 

BTW, that is one sexy looking table!

Great story!

• Like 1

Hi @Fido got something for you if you're not worn out with YESSONGS right now.

Need to go there myself since I got the prem with my new phone but the imaginative way this individual puts the videos and music together is marvelous on more than a few of his or hers works.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0wYCa7EOyrE511N0z_Qbw 

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Hi @Fido got something for you if you're not worn out with YESSONGS right now.

Need to go there myself since I got the prem with my new phone but the imaginative way this individual puts the videos and music together is marvelous on more than a few of his or hers works.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0wYCa7EOyrE511N0z_Qbw 

not worn out yet!!!!! thanks for the heads up

• Like 1