Fallen forum friends

wuzzzer

• Moderators
I meant this thread to be respectful to forum members who are no longer with us.  Can we keep it that way please?  Thanks.

Wuzzer, thank you. It’s apparent that some folks have difficulty with being respectful.

I sincerely appreciate your efforts. I’ve lost a lot of folks on this forum that I consider to be very good friends, especially this past year. It’s taking me a while to recover emotionally from the losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
Sorry but a few recent posts using humor have already, and practically instantly been deleted here.  good luck.

Wasn’t me, but then again I’m not really appreciative of the humor on a thread that was meant to be respectful to those that have passed, and their friends and families that are left to cherish their good memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, rplace said:

Exactly.  You all (Collectively not Carl) post so much Bullshit, Fake News, half truths, misquoted stats, etc. I just figured since I want to believe he is doing well I'd find something on the Internet that supports my beliefs. I traveled to Pluto. I don't have to prove it, you have to prove I didn't. Just like you have to prove the earth isn't flat, there isn't a magic guy in the sky keeping score, vaccines don't cause autism, climate science is not settled, people don't wake up missing a kidney,  and power cords don't make a difference 😉

I like you, About that kidney though.........

Edited by Woffer